NationAdv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLITTERSHINE'S ICE AGE FANTASY BUILDER

+3
White Death
Druza
TheNabster
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GLITTERSHINE'S ICE AGE FANTASY BUILDER - Page 2 Empty Re: GLITTERSHINE'S ICE AGE FANTASY BUILDER

Post by Glittershine Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:54 am

Dafty wrote:Name: Xanacanxydus
Race: Far Realms Human
Background
Born long before the current era of time, Xanacanxydus hails from one of the deceased planes, totally dead realities contained in the far realms. Far realms humans look superficially like elves, pointed ears, long tall body, long hair, but they aren't nature spirits. Tired of hiding from enemies he wasn't even sure were real, Xanacanxydus used the last planar travel charge an enchanted item had to get himself here, breaking the item and leaving no further possibility of recharging it or using it. He has known at one time or another a great deal more spells than he could ever remember or use, but the main spells he uses these days are from the necromancy and conjuration groups. Convinced he's being hounded and followed by long dead enemies (and maybe a few that are still alive), Xanacanxydus decided that he would revive as much of the world as he could, in whatever way he could, making a split-second decision that he needed an army for insane, half-remembered reasons.

Xanacanxydus is very tall, with black and red eyes, white hair, caucasian skin, and black/purple attire usually.

ACTIONS
1. Take stock of where exactly I landed
2. Seek shelter and/or food
3. Perform a few simple magical tasks to see if my magic works correctly still.

Glittershine carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
79 , 97 , 7

1:You look left and see snow ice, you look right you see snow and ice, you look forward and see snow and ice, and you look back and... Oh cool a cave.

2:You get into the cave. It's cold as hell but hey it's warmer then outside.

3:You snap to try and light a flame. You get a small fire going and start to warm yourself up. Then you hear a voice coming from behind you deeper in the cave. "Puuuuuts thaaaat ouuuut"

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

GLITTERSHINE'S ICE AGE FANTASY BUILDER - Page 2 Empty Re: GLITTERSHINE'S ICE AGE FANTASY BUILDER

Post by White Death Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Name: Slaver the Human
Race: Human
Bonus: 
[Savior or Destroyer] Those who hear your plan think various thoughts, some question your ethics, others see it as the only path forward, and more seem to see you as a villain. But if you let insults hold you down then you would have never survived. Your close band of warriors consists of 20 of human descent. Most are half something's or others, Orc, drow, dwarf, even a few halflings (even in the apocalypse humans still can't help themselves). But you do still have 5 "pure blood" humans who wish to help their people by inter grating the wild men back into society. 

Those looking for slaves will deal with you quite admirably as they want your business, whether they believe in your cause or not. However those who think your cause amoral may come to blows with you.
Party:
+ 20 Mixed Human Warriors
+ 5 Human Warriors

1. "They call me Slaver the Human. I am leader of a band of warriors that comes from the far reaches of the mountains. I seek riches, grand monsters to slay, women to lay and men to make my own. Your bravery in battle has brought you my respect Warchief and I do not wish to fight you, although you would certainly make for a formidable opponent. Say Warchief, who are you and what do they call your tribe?", afterwards Slaver proceeded to question the Warchief about the surroundings, any other tribes, ruins promising rewards and possible other factions that would make for good slaves.

2. One would excpect that the combat experience was reward enough for the Warrior Band, however that was of course not the case. Sent out the men to collect anything useful from the Elves they have slain, it can be sold for profit or be used by the Slaver's party should it prove to be better than their old equipment.

3. Get mad crunked.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 pm

The member 'White Death' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd100' : 56, 27, 36
Gary Oak
Gary Oak
King of the Motherfucking Hill

https://nationcivrun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Gary Oak carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
78 , 72 , 43
1-3; I take the meat silently, then head out and place it somewhere in the wilds as bait for larger and more vile beasts and destroy it. Patrol the roads and area to keep people safe.
Spoiler:
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNabster Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Name: Tuskarr
Race: Walrus man
Background: For many moons, the Walrus men of the frigid north had lived their peaceful, nomadic life away from the prying eyes of civilization, surviving off of the bounty of the sea and what little fertile soil they could toil in the north, a hardy, community focused race of big drinkers and tough fighters undisturbed by outsiders for years.

But when the seas froze and the world darkened, it was nearly enough to put these people on the brink. Migrating from fishing spot to fishing spot, one Walrus Man decided that living on the brink would not be the fate of his people. Tuskarr often thought of to be the strongest Walrus Man who ever lived; he who split the frozen lake of Tuskagee open with one punch, he who tussled with the giant polar bear Frostivus and won, and now one of the few remaining Walrus Men left in his village, he alone was tasked with finding a new permanent home for their people so that they can settle down and bend together for their survival, he accepted for the honor and survival of his people.

And also, so he could fight something other then polar bears and moot brawls. How can you be the strongest if you set your bar so low after all?

[Bonus] Last Hope For a Dying People: Tuskarr is on a noble quest. His people starve as their old home is buried under a mile of snow. The many tribes of Walrus men have different customs and cultures but they all have the same goal, to find a place to call home. Those who learn of your purpose are quick to aid you in anyway they can, whether it's supplies, shelter, or just to be someone to talk to. You are also not alone in your mission. The other tribes have also sent out other noble warriors in search of a home. Maybe they will aid you on your quest, or maybe they will hinder you to take the glory for themselves, only time can tell.

Items: Drake Tooth Short Sword - "Bridal Dower", Wagon full of food, beer and other supplies, Carrier Raven

---

Day 3. Woke up, the cold zapped my slight hangover, and found out I was betrothed to the Chieftain's Daughter. I have hit the salmon school here, her tusks are of great size among other things, her fur is clean and soft and she has that healthy salty smell of a lady who has worked hard to support her village, a worthy wife.

The craftsman I gave my sword to has given me an equally worthy blade. I considered the vanquishing of the ice drake attacking the village to be a good price for the hand of this maiden, so I have named my new sword "Bridal Dower". I would consider this only part of the gifts to give her of course, there is a gift I have yet to give them. Hope for future.

I have bidden farewell to the village and my future wife with promises I will return when I have found a new home. I have acquired a carrier raven for this purpose, as soon as I have found where I intend to build our new home I shall send the Raven to the Drake's Tail. Now I begin my journey across the sea to the neighboring land mass.

1-3. Bid a fond farewell to Drake's Tail, and begin my march/voyage (I am not entirely sure if the sea is frozen or not) across the sea to the nearest visible landmass. I want to get as close as I can before dark, the less time I have to spend on this thin film of ice and the less food I use just to cross the sea, the better.

TheNabster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 pm

The member 'TheNabster' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd100' : 10, 5, 31
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:33 am

redaeth carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
92 , 15 , 82

1. Have the human women share with us a feast of their fallen menfolk. They are now of us, and they shall prove it by eating their old lives. Have them help prepare the meal every step of the way, and be patient and caring with their frailties and revulsion. Break them utterly.

2. Begin building improved houses using materials from the raided villages.

3. Hey it worked! Continue to have sex with one another. A great big orgy to celebrate our first children. Include the human women. One of the more magical sensitive driders tries to tap into the magic of lots of sex.

Stat Sheet:
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:59 am

White Death wrote:Name: Slaver the Human
Bonus: 
[Savior or Destroyer] Those who hear your plan think various thoughts, some question your ethics, others see it as the only path forward, and more seem to see you as a villain. But if you let insults hold you down then you would have never survived. Your close band of warriors consists of 20 of human descent. Most are half something's or others, Orc, drow, dwarf, even a few halflings (even in the apocalypse humans still can't help themselves). But you do still have 5 "pure blood" humans who wish to help their people by inter grating the wild men back into society. 

Those looking for slaves will deal with you quite admirably as they want your business, whether they believe in your cause or not. However those who think your cause amoral may come to blows with you.
Party:
+ 5 Human Warriors

1. "They call me Slaver the Human. I am leader of a band of warriors that comes from the far reaches of the mountains. I seek riches, grand monsters to slay, women to lay and men to make my own. Your bravery in battle has brought you my respect Warchief and I do not wish to fight you, although you would certainly make for a formidable opponent. Say Warchief, who are you and what do they call your tribe?", afterwards Slaver proceeded to question the Warchief about the surroundings, any other tribes, ruins promising rewards and possible other factions that would make for good slaves.

2. One would excpect that the combat experience was reward enough for the Warrior Band, however that was of course not the case. Sent out the men to collect anything useful from the Elves they have slain, it can be sold for profit or be used by the Slaver's party should it prove to be better than their old equipment.

3. Get mad crunked.

1:"Hahahhah. Your funne little man. Geom make deal. Geom and Geom Men follow you. But Geom in charge of Geom people's. Geom does as little man says but Geom has say over what Geom's people do" You think this mans name is Geom.

2:You muse around the bodies of the dead elves. Picking up swords that were once beautiful pieces of art but are now old and chipped. Probably only get you a few gold coins. Then you notice the elves get up and leave. Bastards never seem to die. You can knock them down all day but they keep getting back up. An well they don't seem to want to eat you anymore. No one knows what drives them.

3:You make your way to the cave where Geom and Geom's people have been living. To celebrate your victory and their new partnership you all get mad crunked. Damn these bastards are great a drinking. After a both an hour you pass out. You wake up the next morning in bed with three very large very scary females.

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:06 am

Gary Oak wrote: Glittershine carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
65 , 16 , 77
1-3; I take the meat silently, then head out and place it somewhere in the wilds as bait for larger and more vile beasts and destroy it. Patrol the roads and area to keep people safe.
Spoiler:

You go into the woods with the meat. You put down the meat and sit in wait. After about two hours you hear footsteps approaching. They aren't large enough to be a wolf or a moose. When it gets closer you realizes its a small human child. She carries a small stuffed animal and comes with some more meat. You think she's from that village you save. She smiles then gets closer. Then you hear a flapping sound. From the sky a monster approaches and starts chewing on the you left out. The girl screamed causing the bird like thing to turn on her. Smelling the air it senses the food she's holding and attacks. What do?

https://imgur.com/xb8Eu1a

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:26 am

TheNabster wrote:Name: Tuskarr
Background: For many moons, the Walrus men of the frigid north had lived their peaceful, nomadic life away from the prying eyes of civilization, surviving off of the bounty of the sea and what little fertile soil they could toil in the north, a hardy, community focused race of big drinkers and tough fighters undisturbed by outsiders for years.

But when the seas froze and the world darkened, it was nearly enough to put these people on the brink. Migrating from fishing spot to fishing spot, one Walrus Man decided that living on the brink would not be the fate of his people. Tuskarr often thought of to be the strongest Walrus Man who ever lived; he who split the frozen lake of Tuskagee open with one punch, he who tussled with the giant polar bear Frostivus and won, and now one of the few remaining Walrus Men left in his village, he alone was tasked with finding a new permanent home for their people so that they can settle down and bend together for their survival, he accepted for the honor and survival of his people.

And also, so he could fight something other then polar bears and moot brawls. How can you be the strongest if you set your bar so low after all?

[Bonus] Last Hope For a Dying People: Tuskarr is on a noble quest. His people starve as their old home is buried under a mile of snow. The many tribes of Walrus men have different customs and cultures but they all have the same goal, to find a place to call home. Those who learn of your purpose are quick to aid you in anyway they can, whether it's supplies, shelter, or just to be someone to talk to. You are also not alone in your mission. The other tribes have also sent out other noble warriors in search of a home. Maybe they will aid you on your quest, or maybe they will hinder you to take the glory for themselves, only time can tell.

Items: Drake Tooth Short Sword - "Bridal Dower", Wagon full of food, beer and other supplies, Carrier Raven

---

Day 3. Woke up, the cold zapped my slight hangover, and found out I was betrothed to the Chieftain's Daughter. I have hit the salmon school here, her tusks are of great size among other things, her fur is clean and soft and she has that healthy salty smell of a lady who has worked hard to support her village, a worthy wife.

The craftsman I gave my sword to has given me an equally worthy blade. I considered the vanquishing of the ice drake attacking the village to be a good price for the hand of this maiden, so I have named my new sword "Bridal Dower". I would consider this only part of the gifts to give her of course, there is a gift I have yet to give them. Hope for future.

I have bidden farewell to the village and my future wife with promises I will return when I have found a new home. I have acquired a carrier raven for this purpose, as soon as I have found where I intend to build our new home I shall send the Raven to the Drake's Tail. Now I begin my journey across the sea to the neighboring land mass.

1-3. Bid a fond farewell to Drake's Tail, and begin my march/voyage (I am not entirely sure if the sea is frozen or not) across the sea to the nearest visible landmass. I want to get as close as I can before dark, the less time I have to spend on this thin film of ice and the less food I use just to cross the sea, the better.

After about a weak of travel on the frozen ocean you can smell the odor of giants and sea water. You have made it to the port town of Broken Shore. After large icebergs at attend amassing in the oceans conventional boat travel became impossible to replace it Gnolls began setting up buildings on the backs of giants to act as cruise ships. The giants are to dumb to care so they make great pack animals. The beasts stand about 6 stories tall. You could probably charter one if you need a way across the sea.

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:32 am

redaeth wrote: Glittershine carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
96 , 27 , 5

1. Have the human women share with us a feast of their fallen menfolk. They are now of us, and they shall prove it by eating their old lives. Have them help prepare the meal every step of the way, and be patient and caring with their frailties and revulsion. Break them utterly.

2. Begin building improved houses using materials from the raided villages.

3. Hey it worked! Continue to have sex with one another. A great big orgy to celebrate our first children. Include the human women. One of the more magical sensitive driders tries to tap into the magic of lots of sex.

Stat Sheet:

1:The women cry and scream at first as you try to feed them their own kin. Then a few drider who know simple potions whip up some brew that makes them forget who they are and are now easily moldable. They start to feast on their kin with quite a passion. Most have lost their personalities and without you they probably won't last to long on the outside. They can do simple tasks and make good slaves.

2:You begin the construction process setting up some simple housing for your people in the caves you appropriated.

3:The orgy is started. I'm not gonna describe it.

1st Pure Drider Eggs:2 turns
2nd Pure Drider eggs:3 turns
Goats:1 turn
Hybrid Drider Eggs(?): 4 turns.

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:33 pm

81 , 14 , 49

1. 2. Begin building improved houses using materials from the raided villages.

3. Practice with tantric magic. See if we can't use it to enhance our children in the eggs to be stronger. Use only a couple though to make sure its safe.

Stat Sheet:
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:06 pm

>Read TheNabsters update
>Giants with cities upon their backs
>Recognize reference
>My dick when
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:08 pm

44 , 78 , 33
Step in front of the beast and try to grapple it, or take the hit if that's not possible at the time. Grapple it and push it away from the girl before crushing its wings and then snapping its neck. Bring its corpse back to the village and then rest a bit by the road before heading back out on patrol
Spoiler:
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:47 pm

DAFTY
Name: Xanacanxydus
Background
Born long before the current era of time, Xanacanxydus hails from one of the deceased planes, totally dead realities contained in the far realms. Far realms humans look superficially like elves, pointed ears, long tall body, long hair, but they aren't nature spirits. Tired of hiding from enemies he wasn't even sure were real, Xanacanxydus used the last planar travel charge an enchanted item had to get himself here, breaking the item and leaving no further possibility of recharging it or using it. He has known at one time or another a great deal more spells than he could ever remember or use, but the main spells he uses these days are from the necromancy and conjuration groups. Convinced he's being hounded and followed by long dead enemies (and maybe a few that are still alive), Xanacanxydus decided that he would revive as much of the world as he could, in whatever way he could, making a split-second decision that he needed an army for insane, half-remembered reasons.

Xanacanxydus is very tall, with black and red eyes, white hair, caucasian skin, and black/purple attire usually.

GLITTERSHINE

1:You look left and see snow ice, you look right you see snow and ice, you look forward and see snow and ice, and you look back and... Oh cool a cave.

3:You snap to try and light a flame. You get a small fire going and start to warm yourself up. Then you hear a voice coming from behind you deeper in the cave. "Puuuuuts thaaaat ouuuut"

DAFTY'S ACTIONS
1. Mutter something casually in the language of the grue, if I can remember it. Grue are deadly creatures made of darkness and death.

2. Study the cave a bit more carefully.

3. Ready a blasting spell just in case. Note that this is readying only, not actual use. With any luck I won't blow my own hand off or launch myself to congaloo.

DAFTY'S ROLL
Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
64 , 24 , 82
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Bonus: 

Party:
+ 5 Human Warriors

1. It would seem Slaver had found an early ally and the support of a tribe leader named Geom. Carefully he slided out of the crudely crafted bed. His feet touched the cold rock floor and he only barely held back a loud groan. He would grab his weapons and gear and proceed to grab his men. They would move to track the elves they had fought yesterday, certainly they would not be able to cover their tracks. Who knew where they were assembling and if they were to get into a fight with any other people this could prove profitable for the Slaver.

2. It was time to improve his skills when it came to survival after all Slaver and his men would spend a considerable amount of their time outside in the hostile snowy environment. Being able to survive on their own would need to become an integral part of their training.

3. No matter how crude, certainly Geom would be able to present Slaver with the trials his own people had to undergo to be considered a warrior. Slaver would surely be able to turn the simple practices into training exercises improving his own men's refined combat tactics with the barbarian's brute force.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Tits
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:14 pm

The member 'White Death' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd100' : 43, 80, 53
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:49 am

Can you roll using le code because I when you roll like that it looks like I'm the last one to post and it confuses me so I ignore the thread.
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:27 am

The problem when I use the code is that every time I want to edit something I will inevitably change the rolls. But if it confuses you of course I will use the code from now on.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:22 am

redaeth wrote: Glittershine carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
39 , 19 , 66

1. 2. Begin building improved houses using materials from the raided villages.

3. Practice with tantric magic. See if we can't use it to enhance our children in the eggs to be stronger. Use only a couple though to make sure its safe.

Stat Sheet:

1-2:You build improved houses in the caves. Luckily you have your webbing since you can't seem to find nails anywhere. The buildings aren't as nice as those you had back in the underdark but they are cozy and can house all of your driders and most of the slaves.

3:You try to cast a tantric spell but it seems to fizzle out. Most magic is extremely weak.

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:28 am

Gary Oak wrote: Glittershine carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
66 , 31 , 52
Step in front of the beast and try to grapple it, or take the hit if that's not possible at the time. Grapple it and push it away from the girl before crushing its wings and then snapping its neck. Bring its corpse back to the village and then rest a bit by the road before heading back out on patrol
Spoiler:

You step in front of the charging beast as you attempt to grab it. While you are able to get a hold of it you were to late to stop it from piercing your metal sternum. If you could feel pain you assume this would be the time to saw "Ow". But you don't so you ripped the bloody monsters wings off. The girl stops crying when she sees you are not hurt. After dragging the monster and the girl to the village you are met with cheers and praises. You think. Humans are weird to read. As you turn to leave the little girl tugs on your arm.
"Do you have to leave?"

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:33 am

Dafty wrote:DAFTY
Background

GLITTERSHINE

DAFTY'S ACTIONS
1. Mutter something casually in the language of the grue, if I can remember it. Grue are deadly creatures made of darkness and death.

2. Study the cave a bit more carefully.

3. Ready a blasting spell just in case. Note that this is readying only, not actual use. With any luck I won't blow my own hand off or launch myself to congaloo.

DAFTY'S ROLL
1 , 49 , 86

1:"What the hell are you muttering about asshole." The voice says, it's a feminine voice but has a feeling of assertiveness to it.

2:Without your light it's hard to look around to far. You toss a rock back to see how deep it goes but from the sound of it it seems to just hit the ground after leaving the range of your throwing distance.

3:The spells is ready. You have used it before and while it doesn't feel unstable you can defiantly feel it's not as strong as it has been in the past.

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:44 am

White Death wrote:Name: Slaver the Human
Bonus: 

Party:
+ 5 Human Warriors

1. It would seem Slaver had found an early ally and the support of a tribe leader named Geom. Carefully he slided out of the crudely crafted bed. His feet touched the cold rock floor and he only barely held back a loud groan. He would grab his weapons and gear and proceed to grab his men. They would move to track the elves they had fought yesterday, certainly they would not be able to cover their tracks. Who knew where they were assembling and if they were to get into a fight with any other people this could prove profitable for the Slaver.

2. It was time to improve his skills when it came to survival after all Slaver and his men would spend a considerable amount of their time outside in the hostile snowy environment. Being able to survive on their own would need to become an integral part of their training.

3. No matter how crude, certainly Geom would be able to present Slaver with the trials his own people had to undergo to be considered a warrior. Slaver would surely be able to turn the simple practices into training exercises improving his own men's refined combat tactics with the barbarian's brute force.

1:You and your men head out to look for the elves. While you'd think they'd stick to the group you found them in when you get to the place that the battle was held you find the hundreds of footprints heading of in completely different directions. Elves seem to only randomly get together whenever they bump into each other and move away once they get distracted. The largest group might be ten or so at the moment. Not big enough to be a threat and elves make terrible slaves. Dumber then dire deer.

2:Once you make it back to your cave you set your men to work training. At first they reach for their swords but then you explain your going to be teaching them to survive. You spend the afternoon teaching them basics of cold wheatear survival. How to build fires, how to find the entrance to a dwarf city, how to hunt. Just enough to keep them alive if they get separated.

3:"Well if little man wants to know. To become warrior like Geom one must past the Four Trials of Alchi. First you must be fast enough to catch a Skulka Bird and bring it to camp alive. Second you must be smart enough answer the riddle of Grackle the Fierce. Third you must be strong enough to Fight a Delpiki Bear with your bare hands. Lastly you must be charming enough to woo the strongest girl in tribe. That is how you become true warrior"

Also just for your stats and shit. Geom has 50 people, 30 strong warriors, and 20 civilians. Geom himself counts as Elite Warrior.

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:16 am

White Death carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
60 , 50 , 55

Bonus: 

Party:
+ 5 Human Warriors
Geom's Men:
+ Geom (Elite Warrior)
+ 30 Strong Warriors
+ 20 Civilians

1. Slaver decided that the criteria to become a true warrior was somewhat questionable. There were only so many strongest girl in the tribe, though the use of the word girl made Slaver somewhat uncomfortable. Concerned Slaver's gaze wandered through the icy landscape. He was a slaver of trade and he needed to do his job porperly if he wanted to make a living. His men followed him convinced of their purpose but even they needed to eat. It was time to venture out and find something worth enslaving.

2. To become a true warrior would certainly reap him benefits among the warriors. Catching a skulka bird was the first of the trials. Geom had advertised speed, but really, what you needed to catch a skulka bird was either a trap or a very refined sense of stealth. Patience was the key. He would have to wait until the birds came to him, though he was uncertain how the little buggers survived out here in the cold.

3. The flame of magic was all but lost in this world. Though many said it was Slaver was certain that it was still practiced widely among those who remained out of the common man's view. He would gather some smaller parts from whatever he could find as he and his man travelled through the winter forest and craft a talisman to ward off evil magic.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:20 pm

DAFTY
Background

GLITTERSHINE
1:"What the hell are you muttering about asshole." The voice says, it's a feminine voice but has a feeling of assertiveness to it.

2:Without your light it's hard to look around to far. You toss a rock back to see how deep it goes but from the sound of it it seems to just hit the ground after leaving the range of your throwing distance.

3:The spells is ready. You have used it before and while it doesn't feel unstable you can defiantly feel it's not as strong as it has been in the past.

DAFTY's ACTIONS
"What the hell am I muttering about? What the hell are you doing hiding in this hole? I just came in from who knows where because I'm cold. Did I walk into your home, such as it is, without knowing? Or do you greet all strange men this way?"

1-2-3: stay at the ready and on guard. Attack with no warning if I'm surprise attacked.

DAFTY'S ROLLS
Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
61 , 95 , 25
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Dafty wrote:DAFTY
Background

GLITTERSHINE

DAFTY's ACTIONS
"What the hell am I muttering about? What the hell are you doing hiding in this hole? I just came in from who knows where because I'm cold. Did I walk into your home, such as it is, without knowing? Or do you greet all strange men this way?"

1-2-3: stay at the ready and on guard. Attack with no warning if I'm surprise attacked.

DAFTY'S ROLLS
79 , 71 , 70

Since you missed a turn.

"Well I wouldn't call this metaphorical and literal shithole my home. But yeah you did fucking walk in my home. And while I was sleeping you asshole. Now I'm gonna give you three options. You get the fuck out of my cave and hope you survive the night. Option two is you come down here so I can kick your scrawny ass. Lastly I go back to sleep, you go back to sleep, and we discus this when I'm less likely to smash your face in."

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:01 pm

16 , 96 , 15

Goats being born?

1. Task our slaves with mining for iron. We shall need tools of iron and weapons of steel.

2. Train for combat. We've been lucky on our raids, its time to prove we don't need luck.

3. Set up a tantric ritual room to enhance magic, if it is weak then we shall strengthen it.

Stat Sheet:
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNabster Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Name: Tuskarr

---

Day 4. Broken Shore, the place is about as dreary as I remember. I have some furs for this occasion, I will attempt to acquire a ship across the sea on one of these, boat giants.

1. Find the boatmaster and determine which 'ships' will be heading south.
2-3. Try and buy transport to the south with my spare supplies of valuables. And remain wary, Gnolls are sneaky blighters at the best of times, I wouldn't be surprised if they just intended to take my things and kick me off. If they try shit, I will make some 'examples' and find another boat

TheNabster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:06 pm

The member 'TheNabster' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd100' : 12, 59, 85
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:09 am

23 , 98 , 38
1-3; "If you would like, small human child, I will come at dusk every night to visit you until it is time to leave again. I must keep the area safe for mortals." Afterwards, head back out and patrol for vile creatures to destroy
Spoiler:
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:09 am

I-I hope that doesn't mean I rolled a 98 on the vile creature scale and rolled 38 to beat it up :c
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:48 am

DAFTY
Background

GLITTERSHINE

"Well I wouldn't call this metaphorical and literal shithole my home. But yeah you did fucking walk in my home. And while I was sleeping you asshole. Now I'm gonna give you three options. You get the fuck out of my cave and hope you survive the night. Option two is you come down here so I can kick your scrawny ass. Lastly I go back to sleep, you go back to sleep, and we discus this when I'm less likely to smash your face in."

RESPONSE
"Option three sounds good to me. Good night." I wait a while to make sure this isn't a trap, then sleep.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum