NationAdv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

+9
Glittershine
Druza
Gary Oak
zoxzix
Bazrael
Dingus
Luchuirps
Titus1
White Death
13 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 " - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

Post by White Death Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:12 am

White Death carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
99 , 100 , 38

1. This is getting ridiculous. Find something in the vicinity.
2. Time for the Flame to practice capabilities to cancel out magic, wouldn't want to get teleported away by other people all day every day.
3. Kidnap someone who can farm damnit! Or at least find more Bolds with a chance of knowing how to farm.

Fire touch - unarmed attacks do fire damage, weaponry heats up gradually while being held and used.
Immortality - Your soul is connected to something extra-material and elemental. You are effectively immortal, though you can be killed by violence or magic.

Bold Shit - 20 bolds, 26 bold swords, 15 days worth of food, 14 days worth of water, 15 beds, 17 rooms, 15 dwarf statues, 3 elf statues, 2 forges, 1 glassmaker's workshop, 1 soaper's workshop (being worked), 2 feast halls, 1 projectile spear, 24 candles, 1 stone table, 1 bedrock block, 5 copper daggers, 3 lockpicks, 1 diamond mattock, 1 iron helmet of intelligence, 1 half-barrel of coal, Farm
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 " - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

Post by Mandingo Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Mandingo carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
76 , 41 , 77

Yeesh, just my like that the first thing I meet down here is something that could easily eat me and something that I can't as easily manipulate or scare away.
Satisfied with my current magical roster and terrified by my current pursuer, I need to formulate a plan to deal with this creature.
Let's see... I can't terrify it, it doesn't have a brain.
I can't make myself invisible, I'm not even sure hes tracking me with vision since he doesn't have eyes...
Oh well. Better run for it.
1: I use Dredge to hopefully pull up some tasty distractions for him to stop him from wanting to eat my head off for a bit.
2-3: I BOOK it to the castle. I've always dealt better with creatures who are at least a BIT civilized, and that castle wasn't built by a blob. On the way, I try to remember some sort of speed spell to get the Oubliette off of my trail if my tasty morsels prove not tempting enough.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:48 pm

redaeth wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
56 , 38 , 30

1. Speak with the wind, the earth and the waters and ask for their help in spreading the news of our new home and our new purpose to people who would want to join us.

2. 3. Agree to the stonebirch's request and help them grow a new grove of stonebirch trees. Then we shall shape the branches we receive into proper weapons for those that are willing to fight.

1. Othrine golems appear in the forest, each creature 10 feet wide and about 15 feet tall, roughly humanoid in shape, and made of hard stone and plant roots. They do not speak and merely obey any commands given them, having no will of their own. They bear a message from the lady of mistbourne hall, a very senior dryad who lives near the cave deep of the same name. One bears a message from her which indicates that these are to serve you in the dryads steed, as the next Conclave of Treats approaches and that the forest near the greater mistbourne lake is to be its site. Swoosh. A wind elemental moved overhead faster than a mortal eye could see. You share an alignment, the wind elemental isn't hostile to you.

The oldest and least invoked synod in the Sage's book of tall tales, half-truths, fabrications, and strange stories; the conclave of treants has only been invoked 4 times in history, the earliest certainly known invocation of it was after the fire meteor landed in the great western forest, year -3000.

2-3: Fighting is not entirely outside the dryads, oriads, and nereids and sylphs natures, but they are clearly more spellcasters than true melee fighters, and they will never be a match for barbarians or knights. Dryads slowly continuously regain life during combat, nereids augment their weapons with ice, and sylphs rapidly teleport about when in true combat. Oriads show the most promise with straightforward melee. Oriads gain long-lasting magical armor the moment combat initiates, so they're the best at actual weapon v weapon fighting. As for the trees, thats a simple matter, but the nature spirits come together to create a region of intense beauty where the stonebirches can grow.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Gary Oak wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
96 , 96 , 99
Wow, those big meanies! I better focus and grow my tentacles back :c
then, maybe I can get some nice shiny rocks for my toys and they can make me stuff!

1-2. Taking a long break lets you grow your tentacles back.

3. Slaves made a single weapon, a huge ridged banded cudgel, for the monster to wield. Its developing paddle tentacles are ideal for weapons use, as they have all their suckers on their paddles, and none on the limbs.

Funny. Those weren't there before. You feel different.

Hint: your nuts dropped dude.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:42 am

redaeth carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
37 , 62 , 100
1. 2. We are prepared as we can be, as we have weapons and armor. I, Thiosa along with a small party, including one golem and the spider guide shall journey to the Sinkholes and explore them for any hints of the Gong.

3. But before I leave I ask one of the Dryads to attend the Conclave of Treants in my stead. She is to do her best to speak for our cause of reclaiming this world from the depravities of man.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:58 pm

zoxzix wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
63 , 97 , 62
1. Send a small force to communicate with the Aboleth, if possible, and try and get it on our side.
2. Send a larger force to raid the Goblins and Orcs, taking weaponry.
3. Send a small force to the surface, to hide by day and move by night, to start the search for the Temple of the Sun.

1. Immune to the aboleth's slave making magics and poison, the shadows safely go and safely return. Your position and authority is not yet strong enough and proven enough for the aboleths to even take you seriously.

2. You sent 5 shadows. 8 Return. Your force wasn't able to take very many weapons from them, but was able to kill several goblins and orcs and render them shadows.

3. Force sent. Its going to take them a while to find the temple, but they're out there looking.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Clovis wrote:1. Perhaps we could look into creating dyes for our uniforms? I remember “asking” how the humans got such colorful clothing and they told me about their dyes, let’s try to whip something up, perhaps from the blood of the fallen?

2. The monster taming is going well, let’s create a division of our army, its first division, The Riders of Graxis, Their goal shall be to tame the worlds deadliest monsters and ride them into battle for the glory of Graxis. The Riders shall be prestigious within the army with its members shall be held in higher regard compared to the rest, however, they shall be expected to train themselves to deserve this position only the best of the best may become Riders.

3.  The training is difficult but the results are showing, Graxis shall improve himself, he must improve himself. His ambition is greater than himself and his army, he must grow more powerful so that he can realize it. Graxis must grow greater than any other, he must exceed his limits so that he can go beyond being a simple warlord with a big dream.

Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
95 , 3 , 84

1. Failure. Dye-making is a form of skilled labor. It requires a dyer's workshop and someone who knows how to use the workshop.

2. The first unit of riders is ready, composed of 12 scorpion riders, 5 giant warthog riders, and 19 giant wolf riders. The scorpion riders are spear throwers, the hog and wolf riders are forward attackers.

3. You have reached journeyman in your weapon of choice and in shield use. You need to train under a master or expert to go any higher in those skills.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:11 pm

White Death wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
15 , 83 , 82

1. This is getting ridiculous. Find something in the vicinity.
2. Time for the Flame to practice capabilities to cancel out magic, wouldn't want to get teleported away by other people all day every day.
3. Kidnap someone who can farm damnit! Or at least find more Bolds with a chance of knowing how to farm.

Fire touch - unarmed attacks do fire damage, weaponry heats up gradually while being held and used.
Immortality - Your soul is connected to something extra-material and elemental. You are effectively immortal, though you can be killed by violence or magic.

Bold Shit - 20 bolds, 26 bold swords, 15 days worth of food, 14 days worth of water, 15 beds, 17 rooms, 15 dwarf statues, 3 elf statues, 2 forges, 1 glassmaker's workshop, 1 soaper's workshop (being worked), 2 feast halls, 1 projectile spear, 24 candles, 1 stone table, 1 bedrock block, 5 copper daggers, 3 lockpicks, 1 diamond mattock, 1 iron helmet of intelligence, 1 half-barrel of coal, Farm

1. You found Eagron's tower. Its a large basalt stone tower that was in the ancient days used as a watch tower by the first dark lord. This was long before you were even born, but surprisingly, the tower is still basically intact, and because it was built by Eagron (an evil giant), its amenities are large enough for you to use.

2. Using a set of tongs to turn the pages of a book inside the tower's still mostly intact library, you are able to learn the spell 'Soul Anchor'. Casting it on yourself makes it impossible for you, (or anyone else) to teleport you anywhere for a matter of time ranging from minutes (level 1 user) to days (mastery level user).

3. You managed to get a farmer alright. A cantankerous half-crazy old hobgoblin hag auntie. She uses the farm to produce plump helmets (a raddish like veggie) and Orange swords (a carrot like veggie).
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Mandingo wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
82 , 26 , 48

Yeesh, just my like that the first thing I meet down here is something that could easily eat me and something that I can't as easily manipulate or scare away.
Satisfied with my current magical roster and terrified by my current pursuer, I need to formulate a plan to deal with this creature.
Let's see... I can't terrify it, it doesn't have a brain.
I can't make myself invisible, I'm not even sure hes tracking me with vision since he doesn't have eyes...
Oh well. Better run for it.
1: I use Dredge to hopefully pull up some tasty distractions for him to stop him from wanting to eat my head off for a bit.
2-3: I BOOK it to the castle. I've always dealt better with creatures who are at least a BIT civilized, and that castle wasn't built by a blob. On the way, I try to remember some sort of speed spell to get the Oubliette off of my trail if my tasty morsels prove not tempting enough.

1. Failure, no time to cast.

2-3: success. Fortunately, you forgot one minor detail about slimes, oozes, and jellies. They are, as a rule, dumber than hell.

The castle is manned by Wights, zombie / skeleton like creatures that have some traits of ghosts as well. It is ruled by Lyrane, an ancient lich. Her court is mostly composed of wraiths, ghoul lords, a very few supremely ancient mummies, and another very few very ancient specters. Running afoul of her is probably not a good look for you. But on the other hand, most of these creatures share an alignment with you, and most of them are not immediately hostile to you.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:26 pm

61 , 66 , 3
1. 2. We are prepared as we can be, as we have weapons and armor. I, Thiosa along with a small party, including one golem and the spider guide shall journey to the Sinkholes and explore them for any hints of the Gong.

3. But before I leave I ask one of the Dryads to attend the Conclave of Treants in my stead. She is to do her best to speak for our cause of reclaiming this world from the depravities of man.

1-2: Terrible weather from the north and east plagues your journey, but it keeps most of the monsters away, so while the journey to the sinkholes takes a long time, you have very few battle encounters during it.

3. The treants, beings who were present at the placing of the sun and moon, and who were formed by hand by the gods and goddesses, have the say absolute over the conclave. Some are with you. Others are still stuck in their 'nature will nature' frame of mind. At the end, when all the votes are tallied up, the reclamation faction has a 2% vote majority over the 'let nature take its course' faction.

Attention players: All forests everywhere begin to channel a lot more mana than usual, and begin to aggressively expand.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:28 pm

What an opportunity...
1-3 I offer my services to the lich Lyrane, asking nothing in return, and proceed to do whatever she asks of me. Lich's are magical geniuses; I stand to learn quite a bit from serving under her, as well as possibly being able to strike against the gods.
85 , 76 , 33
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 pm

1-2. Look for cool new spells in the ruins.

3. Practice some flame magic things.

Soul Anchor - Casting it on yourself makes it impossible for you, (or anyone else) to teleport you anywhere for a matter of time ranging from minutes (level 1 user) to days (mastery level user).

Bold Shit - 20 bolds, 1 hobgoblin farmer, 26 bold swords, 15 days worth of food, 14 days worth of water, 15 beds, 17 rooms, 15 dwarf statues, 3 elf statues, 2 forges, 1 glassmaker's workshop, 1 soaper's workshop (being worked), 2 feast halls, 1 projectile spear, 24 candles, 1 stone table, 1 bedrock block, 5 copper daggers, 3 lockpicks, 1 diamond mattock, 1 iron helmet of intelligence, 1 half-barrel of coal, Farm
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 pm

The member 'White Death' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd100' : 95, 39, 21
Gary Oak
Gary Oak
King of the Motherfucking Hill

https://nationcivrun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Clovis carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
10 , 89 , 62

1. It appears that we need to claim a territory and begin our empire, but for that we will need more soldiers, many soldiers. Recruit into our ranks, Bugbears, Hobgoblins, Goblins, Kobolds anything we can on the condition that they can actually fight.

2. Make it mandatory for members of the Riders of Graxis to train their children to also be riders, they are also expected to have many children.

3. Graxis cannot improve his martial prowess for the time being, however, he can still improve his physique, he can aim to literally be the strongest and the fastest, his hellish training has not ended just yet.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Dafty wrote:
Glittershine wrote:

1:"That spider you got that won't help you any more knight. The goddess is deaf and hears none of our prayers. It is time for a change in how this city shall be reborn under one rule. My rule. Renounce your former matrons and swear loyalty to me and the city."
2:"Ashvael take the elves to my room. I have questions for our brothers and sisters."
3:"Usta as my personal assistant your gonna need to carry yourself in a prouder manner. Head to my tailor and ask for a dress, he shall make you one."
Glittershine carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
58 , 77 , 48

1. Twelve knights join you. Knights don't move very fast but they are trained to wield the heaviest armor, weapons, and shields with ease.

2. This goes off without a hitch.

3. "But I don't LIIIKE~ dresses... but..... okay..." She whirls and heads off. You notice a thief's lockpick set hidden in the folds of her ratty attire.

1:Head to my personal chambers with a bottle of wine and a dagger. Leave guards at the door and tell them not to enter lest they hear me shout for them. When in the room pull out the wine and offer it to the elves.
2-3:"Now my light skin siblings. I know we have had our grievances in the past" I say brushing a hand past the symbol of correlon burned into my cheek. "But that doesn't mean we can't be civil right. As you probably noticed by my acts of not killing you I'm looking to make some... Changes, to how drow society works. Over my very long life I noticed that my predisestors were very inefficient. They spent so much time worrying over trifles such has being poisoned or back stabbed they didn't realize the bigger issues. Our trade network consists of two other drow cities who don't want to kill us on sight, and some demons. When I think about it I believe we could gain allies and trade networks if we extended a olive branch and made peace with our long fought rival" I then lower my hand and offer it to the elves to shake.

This dice is not existing.

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:53 am

40 , 63 , 29
Our journey had been long, and for most the weather would have been described as foul. But I and the others knew the truth in each gust of wind, of each blast of rain was as beautiful as a sunny day with clear skies.

Those who would bend the world to their wills would see the rain cease to pound and only drizzle and the wind only blow to their whims, not roam free as it would.

But our journey was now over, and the search of the Gong could begin. We begin our descent into the depths momentarily. While we finish our preparations I turn to our spider guide and ask for the tale of this place.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Gary Oak carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
58 , 51 , 93
I'm a big girl now! I better go out with my cudgel into a different part of the sea and get more supplies for my servants! They need to make the cave even better!
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Glittershine wrote:
Dafty wrote:
Glittershine wrote:

1:"That spider you got that won't help you any more knight. The goddess is deaf and hears none of our prayers. It is time for a change in how this city shall be reborn under one rule. My rule. Renounce your former matrons and swear loyalty to me and the city."
2:"Ashvael take the elves to my room. I have questions for our brothers and sisters."
3:"Usta as my personal assistant your gonna need to carry yourself in a prouder manner. Head to my tailor and ask for a dress, he shall make you one."
8 , 69 , 12

1. Twelve knights join you. Knights don't move very fast but they are trained to wield the heaviest armor, weapons, and shields with ease.

2. This goes off without a hitch.

3. "But I don't LIIIKE~ dresses... but..... okay..." She whirls and heads off. You notice a thief's lockpick set hidden in the folds of her ratty attire.

1:Head to my personal chambers with a bottle of wine and a dagger. Leave guards at the door and tell them not to enter lest they hear me shout for them. When in the room pull out the wine and offer it to the elves.
2-3:"Now my light skin siblings. I know we have had our grievances in the past" I say brushing a hand past the symbol of correlon burned into my cheek. "But that doesn't mean we can't be civil right. As you probably noticed by my acts of not killing you I'm looking to make some... Changes, to how drow society works. Over my very long life I noticed that my predisestors were very inefficient. They spent so much time worrying over trifles such has being poisoned or back stabbed they didn't realize the bigger issues. Our trade network consists of two other drow cities who don't want to kill us on sight, and some demons. When I think about it I believe we could gain allies and trade networks if we extended a olive branch and made peace with our long fought rival" I then lower my hand and offer it to the elves to shake.

This dice is not existing.

Reroll attempt
32 , 92 , 36

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by zoxzix Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:15 am

zoxzix carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
5 , 18 , 6
1/2 Arm our strongest shadows, and have them train in fighting.
3 Continue our search on the surface.

zoxzix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:58 am

Mandingo wrote:What an opportunity...
1-3 I offer my services to the lich Lyrane, asking nothing in return, and proceed to do whatever she asks of me. Lich's are magical geniuses; I stand to learn quite a bit from serving under her, as well as possibly being able to strike against the gods.
49 , 75 , 65

Lyrane accepts your offer of service. She tells you however that you aren't anywhere even remotely CLOSE to ready to serve her as a ritual assistant or a student. Instead, She tells you to find the Mind Flayer Ath'Ak'Ch'chak and tell him a phrase in Urweod. You can say it without harming your soul, as you are a being of the dark, but Urweod is the ancient tongue the first demons use to re-awaken the shadow-shrouded minds of the first undead. You might have expected her to use Ancraic Dagdor, the speech of the ancient undead, but no, she used Urweod. After that, A skeletal looking specter with long wisps of white hair scattered around on its head and dusty cobwebs in its bones guides you out of the palace.

You then find out that the specter is joining your party for the duration of the quest (to find the mind flayer). You gained a traveling companion, Ilus-Jad, a specter. You are able to ascertain from the name, which is in the language of the defiler kingdom, that Ilus-Jad was probably a citizen there. This does not mean or imply that he uses defiler magic. In that kingdom, magic users fought to the death just for the right to take the trial to learn defiler magic, and few who learned that terrible art endured long after, as it is tremendously destructive to everyone (but an undead or a demon) involved. It is not clear whether Ilus-Jad is male or female, as the creature's body resembles that of the crypt keeper from tales from the crypt, and is made of clouded smoke.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:16 am

White Death wrote:1-2. Look for cool new spells in the ruins.

3. Practice some flame magic things.

Soul Anchor - Casting it on yourself makes it impossible for you, (or anyone else) to teleport you anywhere for a matter of time ranging from minutes (level 1 user) to days (mastery level user).

Bold Shit - 20 bolds, 1 hobgoblin farmer, 26 bold swords, 15 days worth of food, 14 days worth of water, 15 beds, 17 rooms, 15 dwarf statues, 3 elf statues, 2 forges, 1 glassmaker's workshop, 1 soaper's workshop (being worked), 2 feast halls, 1 projectile spear, 24 candles, 1 stone table, 1 bedrock block, 5 copper daggers, 3 lockpicks, 1 diamond mattock, 1 iron helmet of intelligence, 1 half-barrel of coal, Farm

1-2: You found another good spell, Transmute. It turns non-precious metals into precious metals and precious metals into non-precious metals. In addition, sitting in a niche of its own quietly in a corner, there is a cut off hand resting inside a demonic looking gauntlet, the cut off hand having a golden ring without features or adornment.

You found the Hand of Aryioraldo. Aryioraldo was the steward of the Fortress of Tyranny. It was Aryioraldo's job to run the forces of evil, for in those days there was a single dark lord, one even more powerful and terrifying than Aryioraldo, who was level 80, probably. Aryioraldo's hand was cut off by the sword Scraefulam the gleaming during the closing hours of the age of darkness, when the single dark lord walked upon the world in a shape. The story goes that Aryioraldo stabbed Faniska, the queen of the phoenixes, with his sword of death. The sword was instantly destroyed, and Faniska's sacrifice gave Angborn the slayer, a supremely elite hero (level 90 or above), time to cut off Aryioraldo's hand and stab him in the heart a moment later.

3. Something reacted. You go into a trance. ZOOM! You're flying through the air towards the castle of tyranny, which is currently a ruin, but you seem to be flying backwards in time as the tremendous castle, which is carved out of three entire mountains, every foot of the mountains carved into castle, goes from ruin to castle in reverse, fragments falling back into place and etc. You fly in through a window, then whirl down a huge chasm into the deeps of the mountain, zooming along almost to fast to see where you're going as you race through a complex maze of twisty corridors, traps firing off as you zip by them. Eventually you come to a huge room where the Dark Lord himself sits. He is tremendous, your head only comes up to slightly below his waist. The dark lord wears blue and black armor over almost all of his body, a sable cloak, a crown forged of some sort of glowing red metal that gives light. For the first time in your life you are really actually terrified. His body is a twisted mass of injuries that have become permanent scars, scorched black and red but enduring. Your terror is lessened slightly when you realize the dark lord hasn't moved (at all) in so long he's completely covered in dust. A golden amulet of some sort rests on his neck. It is incongruous in that you can tell just by what you can tell, that it is a good aligned item. It may be keeping him asleep.

ZOOM!

You're suddenly back in your own body, far, far from the mountain, and unguessed distance from the dark lord.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:23 am

Clovis wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
93 , 35 , 98

1. It appears that we need to claim a territory and begin our empire, but for that we will need more soldiers, many soldiers. Recruit into our ranks, Bugbears, Hobgoblins, Goblins, Kobolds anything we can on the condition that they can actually fight.

2. Make it mandatory for members of the Riders of Graxis to train their children to also be riders, they are also expected to have many children.

3. Graxis cannot improve his martial prowess for the time being, however, he can still improve his physique, he can aim to literally be the strongest and the fastest, his hellish training has not ended just yet.

1. The fomorian kings are preparing for another war against the Aesir giants. Slim pickings at best, most of those who are around are either to old, to young, or hobbled. There are however few guards in any of the villages you visit. You could rob the graves for soldiers if you can find a necromancer to do the rituals for you.

2. This they do, the riders taking mates only from within the unit, which is both male and female.

3. As you near the shield bridge, a dwarf assassin surprises you and shoots at you with a flintlock pistol. Your reactions are quick enough that he (or she, can't really tell), misses, but the shot-ball hits the blade of your weapon and breaks it. You need a new weapon. The dwarf uses a magic ring to become a bird and wing its way away fast, no real possibility of following it or hitting it, since you didn't have your bow and arrow with you at the time. Your dodge skill improved. Your detect sneak attempt skill improved.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:30 am

Glittershine wrote:

99 , 32 , 40

1. They aren't sure if its poison or not and don't drink it at first. But when one of them sips it and doesn't die horrifically, they become convinced and become more accepting.

2-3: The lighter elves are conflicted about this and have a lively discussion among themselves about your offer, with one being willing to accept it and the other two not. The somewhat milfy woman who is willing to accept it however shakes your hand and agrees to it. Moments later she screams in blinding agony as all her hair falls out and her skin rapidly becomes darker as new, white hair grows out of her head, the effort and pain of this sudden change dropping her to the floor half-delirious. The curse of the deities has struck. No truce is possible between the lighter and darker elves, for to accept the truce brands you a traitor to the gods will, the curse instantly biting the one woman with some sense who accepted the offer, instantly turning her into a drow with no warning, the other lighter elves horrified. Still, the milf survived, and she now shares an alignment and language with you. So you did still get an ally, if only just the one person.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:39 am

84 , 56 , 59
1/2 Arm our strongest shadows, and have them train in fighting.
3 Continue our search on the surface.

1-2: While the shadows are sparring with various weapons, the leader and the force undergoing training are surprised from all four directions by 3 fomorian behemoths a piece. The hideous giants each clutch large sharp stones, their only weapons. They have warty, gray skin, numerous severe deformities both from curses and evil magic and from inbreeding, deformed, oddly shaped proportions, some are missing limbs or features, and all have patches of blubber, patches of scales, or patches of hair, each having at least one of those, two of them having dragon-scale like skin on at least one of their limbs. Though their weapons are easily outclassed by your weapons, fighting 9 fomorian behemoths at once is suicide even for you, each one 14 to 16 feet tall and weighing in at 800 to 1200 pounds. With their stones ready to strike, they demand that the shadows join and serve in the war against the Aesir giants and their allies, the Dwarves of Steaming Ground hall and the Humans of Scothoun.

3. The team is surprised by a troll, they bring it down, but lose three individuals in the process. They equipped better weapons and found a cave-lair they can use.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:39 am

26 , 82 , 85
I am very willing to accept that I am nowhere near the class of a lich. I allow this specter to guide me along my path to find this Mind Flayer. It would be best not to stray from my quest, as this specter will undoubtedly be reporting back to the lich. It would be best for me to appear completely loyal for now.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Dafty wrote:
Glittershine wrote:

79 , 63 , 28

1. They aren't sure if its poison or not and don't drink it at first. But when one of them sips it and doesn't die horrifically, they become convinced and become more accepting.

2-3: The lighter elves are conflicted about this and have a lively discussion among themselves about your offer, with one being willing to accept it and the other two not. The somewhat milfy woman who is willing to accept it however shakes your hand and agrees to it. Moments later she screams in blinding agony as all her hair falls out and her skin rapidly becomes darker as new, white hair grows out of her head, the effort and pain of this sudden change dropping her to the floor half-delirious. The curse of the deities has struck. No truce is possible between the lighter and darker elves, for to accept the truce brands you a traitor to the gods will, the curse instantly biting the one woman with some sense who accepted the offer, instantly turning her into a drow with no warning, the other lighter elves horrified. Still, the milf survived, and she now shares an alignment and language with you. So you did still get an ally, if only just the one person.

"Just like the gods to leave there servants prayers unanswered but their sinners to rot. Oh well looks like my plans may take some time"
1:"You two" Cicilian says gesturing at the elves "I will have a lizard prepared in a day or two to take you to the surface. Feel free to take one of the guest bedrooms. Unless you want to try it out there your own"
2:"New blood go week my captain of the guard. His name is Ashvael he should find something for you to do till I find a place for you"
3:Cicilian then heads out to look for her new apprentice. That orphan she told to get a dress.

5 , 19 , 22

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:43 pm

8 , 97 , 13
Our journey had been long, and for most the weather would have been described as foul. But I and the others knew the truth in each gust of wind, of each blast of rain was as beautiful as a sunny day with clear skies.

Those who would bend the world to their wills would see the rain cease to pound and only drizzle and the wind only blow to their whims, not roam free as it would.

But our journey was now over, and the search of the Gong could begin. We begin our descent into the depths momentarily. While we finish our preparations I turn to our spider guide and ask for the tale of this place.

The spider-guide tells you that the Sinkholes were created by the flood. THE flood. It wiped out all life previous to that point, allowing the gods to correct several mistakes that meddling demons and the dark lord had created. No sentient life existed at that time outside of the divines, so the lore of the flood is only known to sages called geologists, and sages called archeologists. Essentially, the gods needed a place for the water to all go, so they made the sinkholes. Thats the story anyway. They got the name "anhari" when, during the war of dragons, the bandit queen Anhari made some of them into lairs. She was a freedom fighter who fought against the dragons and the dark lord.

According to some stories, there are sinkholes that go all the way down to the land of the dead. Be very careful where you tread and be selective about which sinkholes you explore.

Choose; A, Left group of six, B, Right group of four, C, central group of three large holes.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:48 pm

5 , 11 , 60
I'm a big girl now! I better go out with my cudgel into a different part of the sea and get more supplies for my servants! They need to make the cave even better!

1. You located the kingdom of the Dweornemorim, the elves who's bodies were changed to live underwater. Castles and cities are in a panoramic view, but the civilians and travelers who can see you mostly just hide from you.

2. Your cudgel drags a little when you use it underwater, it is meant for fighting things above water.

3. All the resources you could ever need are in this kingdom. The question is, how to get them without having to fight and kill 666 brazillion fazillion elvillion sea-elves.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by zoxzix Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:38 pm

zoxzix carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
82 , 11 , 22
1 The Shadows join the cause of the Behemoths. Then, if Behemoths Sleep, they slaughter them in their sleep, and return to the main hive.
2 We take over the Cave Lair
3 Surface Shadows are to find a human village, and sneak in at night, to "recruit" everyone inside, one by one.

zoxzix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:48 pm

27 , 85 , 25
Well, they don't seem like big meanies like the other ones! Maybe I should just swim around their big castle until they send someone out and then I'll ask for shiny metals and all the stuff I need for my own castle~!! Oh, I know! I can do some Co~ol tricks and impress them and then they'll give me the stuff!
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:55 pm

13 , 94 , 70

Choosing A.

Meanwhile at Blackwood forest the remaining denizens of the forest prepare. There are those who will respond to the great welling of mana in all forests and respond violently. Lacking the numbers needed to ward off an army they set about making their home a deathtrap to all those who would trespass.

Furthermore they begin expanding the forest into the surrounding countryside, reclaiming all the cultivated land around. Any small villages or towns are swallowed whole.

redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:11 am

96 , 28 , 94

1. Hmm, recruiting a Necromancer could have many benefits… very well, let us seek to recruit one into our ranks with the promise of freedom to hone and practice his or her craft and he or she shall be allowed to take on students.

2. Let’s not go to established domains to recruit, instead let’s locate dungeons and recruit these rogue elements into our ranks, Graxis shall not be satisfied until he has unified or crushed every dungeon in the land.

3. This is a lesson, I, Graxis, am lacking. I need to improve my skill in archery and have a bow nearby always, I must never be found wanting. Bring me a bow and arrows! I shall train myself.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:31 pm

59 , 38 , 4
I am very willing to accept that I am nowhere near the class of a lich. I allow this specter to guide me along my path to find this Mind Flayer. It would be best not to stray from my quest, as this specter will undoubtedly be reporting back to the lich. It would be best for me to appear completely loyal for now.

Ilus-Jad guides you through dangerous areas of the land of death in which you would have certainly died if you had gone there yourself, but it quickly becomes obvious to you that neither you nor it know where the mind flayer is. This because obvious after the third "day" in the land of death when the specter asks you directly if you know where the mind flayer is, then admits it doesn't either. But you do remember one thing about mind flayers, they generally reside in either the desolation of nightmares, which is an evil region in the surface world, or in the underdark, which is above the land of death. At this point it feels like anything is better than here, as the sickly fruits some trees bear taste sour and bad, and pretty much the only other things to eat are scorpions, vermin, and snakes. The only thing to drink anywhere is filthy bloody water, blood, and a slush of frozen tears. In addition and finally, in some areas there is not anywhere near enough food or drink to go around, so the undead there are mad with hunger & thirst at all times.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Glittershine wrote:

"Just like the gods to leave there servants prayers unanswered but their sinners to rot. Oh well looks like my plans may take some time"
1:"You two" Cicilian says gesturing at the elves "I will have a lizard prepared in a day or two to take you to the surface. Feel free to take one of the guest bedrooms. Unless you want to try it out there your own"
2:"New blood go week my captain of the guard. His name is Ashvael he should find something for you to do till I find a place for you"
3:Cicilian then heads out to look for her new apprentice. That orphan she told to get a dress.

71 , 88 , 60

1. "I'll take my own way out, thanks." One of the elves slips a ring on his finger. ZOOP! In a flash of light he's suddenly gone. The other one is gone as well, though its not clear if she was flown away by magic or escaped during the flash of intense light, which blinded pretty much everyone in the room for about 2 minutes.

2. Ashvael mistook your purpose. He fucks her. It is not rape, she desires it.

3. The orphan is sitting by herself counting something. She unrolls the dress she got to count four sets of pearl earrings, 1 set of bronze cufflinks, 10 silver coins, and a key which belongs to you but was in the care of another person in your staff.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:44 pm

79 , 88 , 49
1 The Shadows join the cause of the Behemoths. Then, if Behemoths Sleep, they slaughter them in their sleep, and return to the main hive.
2 We take over the Cave Lair
3 Surface Shadows are to find a human village, and sneak in at night, to "recruit" everyone inside, one by one.

1. The behemoths do sleep, but it takes three days of travel for them to even get tired. You got 7 new individual shadows, but 2 of the behemoths got away. These new individuals are much much bigger than you are, and are very different from a traditional shadow. Be that as it may, they are under the power of you due to the nature of the transformation, so they cannot fight you.

2. The cave lair was actually much bigger than the surface team thought, no chance of controlling anything more than about 1/10th of it with the number of shadows the surface team (which did not gain any of the new individuals) had.

3. The village your surface team snuck into only gained them 3 new shadows before they ended up all severely harmed by a cleric of Solayn, the goddess of the sun, daylight, and holiness. The cleric used her holy symbol to blast sunlight at the shadows, burning several of them for severe harm. Surface team must rest for 1 week.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 pm

83 , 61 , 5
Well, they don't seem like big meanies like the other ones! Maybe I should just swim around their big castle until they send someone out and then I'll ask for shiny metals and all the stuff I need for my own castle~!! Oh, I know! I can do some Co~ol tricks and impress them and then they'll give me the stuff!

You perform some very fine underwater acrobatics. Unfortunately the people are extremely terrified of you and do not leave their homes or forts or castles. Eventually Lord Nepto, aka lil neppy aka Tri-d3nt, (just kidding), rides out with a huge-o-normous force of heavily armed warriors and demands to know what in the sea you want.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:30 pm

You either forgot Redaeth or didn't post update for him yet so I'm asking nobody post until Dafty does so.
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Dafty wrote:
Glittershine wrote:

73 , 84 , 49

1. "I'll take my own way out, thanks." One of the elves slips a ring on his finger. ZOOP! In a flash of light he's suddenly gone. The other one is gone as well, though its not clear if she was flown away by magic or escaped during the flash of intense light, which blinded pretty much everyone in the room for about 2 minutes.

2.  Ashvael mistook your purpose. He fucks her. It is not rape, she desires it.

3. The orphan is sitting by herself counting something. She unrolls the dress she got to count four sets of pearl earrings, 1 set of bronze cufflinks, 10 silver coins, and a key which belongs to you but was in the care of another person in your staff.

1:"Learn to not admire your find where the owner might see." Cicilian says grabbing the key and the cufflinks. "You are to go to your room. Lessons start tomorrow on how to do this properly"
2:"Ashvael you twit what the hell did I tell you about fucking on duty. You have to at least invite me. Anyways I want you to send scouts out to see how the other drow cities are doing"
3:Cicilian then sends for the new drow to join her in her room for a discussion on how she's doing in her new body.
90 , 68 , 84

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:56 am

Gary Oak wrote:You either forgot Redaeth or didn't post update for him yet so I'm asking nobody post until Dafty does so.

I took some sickness medicine that made me fall asleep for a long ass time. Also I had to jump up and do something I forgot suddenly in the midst of updating.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:03 am

20 , 23 , 54

Choosing A.

Meanwhile at Blackwood forest the remaining denizens of the forest prepare. There are those who will respond to the great welling of mana in all forests and respond violently. Lacking the numbers needed to ward off an army they set about making their home a deathtrap to all those who would trespass.

Furthermore they begin expanding the forest into the surrounding countryside, reclaiming all the cultivated land around. Any small villages or towns are swallowed whole.

1. Redaeth's leader finds herself in imminent danger when, shortly after starting to explore the first of the A-group sinkholes, she finds herself face to mandible with a group of giant soldier ants. There are only 6 of them. You have an Othrine Golem (stone/wood), and your honor guard of 2 dryads, 2 nymphs, 2 slyphs, and 2 nereids.

2. Blackwood, already a dangerous place, becomes deadly. Spiders and bears and spear-pit traps oh-my. Also, via natural magic, the dryads of blackwood manage to enchant an area so that all the trees in it move slowly about back and forth, doing so only during the mid-night hour and only moving 1d4 inches per night, heading first one direction, then another random direction, but always returning to their start-point by the end of each week.

3. Grain nymphs and orchard dryads join your nation, but the mortal races are not happy, and wall themselves in with large blockades and stone & dirt walls. They use fire arrows and torches to keep some areas passable, but they haven't quite figured out whether this is the act of a deity or some other cause.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:43 am

11 , 75 , 36

1. Hmm, recruiting a Necromancer could have many benefits… very well, let us seek to recruit one into our ranks with the promise of freedom to hone and practice his or her craft and he or she shall be allowed to take on students.

2. Let’s not go to established domains to recruit, instead let’s locate dungeons and recruit these rogue elements into our ranks, Graxis shall not be satisfied until he has unified or crushed every dungeon in the land.

3. This is a lesson, I, Graxis, am lacking. I need to improve my skill in archery and have a bow nearby always, I must never be found wanting. Bring me a bow and arrows! I shall train myself.

1. Your search takes you to a dark, dank, supremely foul cave where dead bodies rot on the ground where they fell. The.... creature you find is floating in the air, despite the fact that it resembles a ghoul, or perhaps a zombie with some particularly nasty plague. It speaks the language of the undead, "NOTERON, NOTERON, KAIBUDO~" to raise several corpses before you make yourself known. It agrees to your terms, bored with its existence in the dark and lonely cavern. The necromancer's main in-battle spell is 'create undead', but it can also use 'poison cloud' to release a cloud of toxic fumes from the ground at a target unit.

2. The only dungeon nearby was the one you found the necromancer in.

3. Bow and arrow are a bit cumbersome for someone who will be in the front line like that, so instead, you end up learning to throw axes very accurately, carrying 10 throwing axes with you into all future battles and using them at journeyman skill.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:17 am

9 , 47 , 92
I did the roller wrong the first time, my apologies.

What a waste of time... Barely concealing my frustration, I ask the specter if it knows any exits from the Land of Death. If it weren't for meeting that lich, this journey would have been entirely useless...
1-2    If it knows a way out, I ask it to take me there. If it doesn't, I suppose we just explore, as I wrack my brain for any sort of dousing or divination spell that might help us find an exit.
3       If it happens to know a way out, and my thoughts aren't consumed by remembering a spell I haven't used for hundreds of years, I try to strike up conversation with the specter, to see what it knows of the lich and of magic. I may learn something. Probably not. This specter seems to be a dull fellow.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:17 am

42 , 45 , 94
I first try to negotiate with the ants for passage through their lands. If they don't have the authority I ask to see one who does.

If that fails and a battle must be fought so be it. The golem obstructs the soldier's attempts to get at us with its bulk, smashing any that try to get past it with fists of stone and wood while Thiosa and her honor guard casts spells to destroy the rest. Flame, and all sort of nature spells will make quick work of these ants.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:00 pm

97 , 21 , 59
I tell the king guy that I want shiny metals and stuff for building and I'll show him cool tricks and give him shiny coins and stuff for them! If that doesn't work and they wanna be meanies, I'll just throw my giant club thing at their big city and swim away to look for ships to get my own shiny metals!
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:13 pm

10 , 36 , 73

1-2. Raid a nearby town for supplies, recruits and “materials” for our new necromancer so that he can practice his art with fresh supplies, we will attack in the dead of night, Skeletons first followed by our living soldiers, some goblins and Kobolds shall lie in wait in the surrounding area to kill any who attempt to flee, The skeletons shall attempt to grab the attention of any combat ready forces while our others forces finish them off, The monster riders shall move about the town supporting our forces, the Giants shall be instructed to throw boulders at an collapse any barracks or armory. The Necromancer will raise dead on anything that dies around him, the raised undead shall be instructed to act as berserkers.

3. After the battle Graxis trains his physique so that he may fight longer and harder, even if he can’t improve his proficiency with weapons he can still improve his body.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:31 pm

70 , 37 , 61
I did the roller wrong the first time, my apologies.

What a waste of time... Barely concealing my frustration, I ask the specter if it knows any exits from the Land of Death. If it weren't for meeting that lich, this journey would have been entirely useless...
1-2    If it knows a way out, I ask it to take me there. If it doesn't, I suppose we just explore, as I wrack my brain for any sort of dousing or divination spell that might help us find an exit.
3       If it happens to know a way out, and my thoughts aren't consumed by remembering a spell I haven't used for hundreds of years, I try to strike up conversation with the specter, to see what it knows of the lich and of magic. I may learn something. Probably not. This specter seems to be a dull fellow.

Surprisingly, the specter isn't a total dumb-ass. It knows a way out it can use right now, but explains that you must be incorporeal for it to be able to carry you, or capable of independent flight to use this exit, as it basically involves finding a waterfall and then flying straight up. You don't know any dousing or divination spells that will suit this purpose of finding a way out, but you DO know an incorporeality spell called 'formless form' that makes you similar to a ghost for a short time.

Ilus-jad tells you that he was an honor guard for the High Priest of the defiler cult, Vek-na. He doesn't know any magic, though he is a level 17 warrior, so unlike a normal specter, he gains several attacks a round and his chance of getting a critical hit is a lot higher than normal. Ilus-Jad tells you that Lyrane is a supremely powerful sorceress (level 60 or above), but that her transformation to a lich is recent, and only happened about 50 years ago. Sorcerers use rituals to remember spells, and gain fewer spells per level, but their spells are immensely powerful. Devastating spells like Summon Earthquake, Call of Many Lightnings (summon 1d20 lightning bolts at once), Booming shout (voice is louder than a sonic boom), and Gateway to another world.

He then asks if you are ready, having sighted a waterfall not to far away.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 pm

55 , 56 , 82
I first try to negotiate with the ants for passage through their lands. If they don't have the authority I ask to see one who does.

If that fails and a battle must be fought so be it. The golem obstructs the soldier's attempts to get at us with its bulk, smashing any that try to get past it with fists of stone and wood while Thiosa and her honor guard casts spells to destroy the rest. Flame, and all sort of nature spells will make quick work of these ants.

1. Negotiation with ants - Impossible task, they are unintelligent. As with all impossible task attempts, your roll result for this action is transferred to the lowest possible-to-do roll result and added to it.

2. The golem rips one of the ants in half when it approaches, then throws its head end at another spider, the impact having an audible snapping sound as the ant that was hit's head burst open, resulting in an instant fatality.

3. None of your honor guard know any flame spells, but they do know several ice, wind, and earth spells. It gets real ugly real fast when the ants try to fight their way through walls of whirlwinds, raining icicles, and rocks that propel themselves at the ants. One of them survives that, only to be head-smashed by the golem with no warning.

Movement of other ants is audible in the cavern system.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:54 pm

70 , 76 , 87
I tell the king guy that I want shiny metals and stuff for building and I'll show him cool tricks and give him shiny coins and stuff for them! If that doesn't work and they wanna be meanies, I'll just throw my giant club thing at their big city and swim away to look for ships to get my own shiny metals!

In exchange for a guarantee of non-interference for 200 years, Lord Nepto and his people are willing to do business with you on a mercantile exchange. If you agree to this, you must wait 1 week for the message to circulate throughout the kingdom and be posted on huge metal pillars so that hard copies of the document are public and easily viewed by anyone.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Glittershine wrote:
1:"Learn to not admire your find where the owner might see." Cicilian says grabbing the key and the cufflinks. "You are to go to your room. Lessons start tomorrow on how to do this properly"
2:"Ashvael you twit what the hell did I tell you about fucking on duty. You have to at least invite me. Anyways I want you to send scouts out to see how the other drow cities are doing"
3:Cicilian then sends for the new drow to join her in her room for a discussion on how she's doing in her new body.
53 , 2 , 10

1. One frightened o-okay.jpg later, you send her to her room.

2. Scouts sent. Going to be a few turns before they return.

3. Like everyone who goes through the change, her emotions are running a bit high and she's a bit high strung. This is normal for an elf who was suddenly changed like that, and it doesn't seem to have affected her mind outside of the normal forgetting her previous life ever happened. She is a shoemaker and a level 3 bard.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:26 pm

48 , 38 , 14

1-2. Raid a nearby town for supplies, recruits and “materials” for our new necromancer so that he can practice his art with fresh supplies, we will attack in the dead of night, Skeletons first followed by our living soldiers, some goblins and Kobolds shall lie in wait in the surrounding area to kill any who attempt to flee, The skeletons shall attempt to grab the attention of any combat ready forces while our others forces finish them off, The monster riders shall move about the town supporting our forces, the Giants shall be instructed to throw boulders at an collapse any barracks or armory. The Necromancer will raise dead on anything that dies around him, the raised undead shall be instructed to act as berserkers.

3. After the battle Graxis trains his physique so that he may fight longer and harder, even if he can’t improve his proficiency with weapons he can still improve his body.

1-2: Attacking a random village like that proves to not have been the best tactical decision, as you end up in a siege situation. The gnomes in the city resist with black-powder guns and cannons, but the relentless boulder and try throwing of the giants and the relentless attacks of the undead mean that this is a war of attrition, and that quickly becomes obvious when you discover that your forces can't really get IN, but that the defenders can't really get OUT. As it seems, the gnomes have made some enemies other than you.

3. Disregarded for the moment because you're in a siege battle thats going to last longer than 1 day. This score was added to actions 1-2.

As the first day of battle draws to a close, casualties are mixed between your own forces and the city's defenders. Reports of elf snipers inflicting scattered casualties on your forces come in, as well as reports that around 15% of the cities buildings were collapsed by the all day stones and trees that were thrown in by the giants. In the night, a rage (at least 50) of orcs and a boulder (at least 20) trolls join your force, local enemies of the gnomish city. The next day, scouts report that a force of centaurs and a force of elves have joined with the gnomes, though the centaurs use crossbows & swords, and the elves use mostly bows and spears, it seems only the gnomes use black-powder guns. The fresh recruits of orcs carry scimitars, wooden shields, and banded leather, the trolls don't come equipped with anything, but a single troll is up to 13 feet tall and weighs as much as 1,200 pounds.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum