NationAdv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

+9
Glittershine
Druza
Gary Oak
zoxzix
Bazrael
Dingus
Luchuirps
Titus1
White Death
13 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 " - Page 6 Empty Re: Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

Post by Mandingo Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:29 pm

First things first, read ALL of that defiler script. I'm assuming that this magical eye is unaffected by any alter self mechanics, and won't disappear after a week? Hopefully?
Cause I like this eye.
1-2-3: Profusely study the defiler script with all three eyes. Learn whatever I can. For now, everything else is entirely unimportant. I'll return to civilization later.

Mandingo carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
20 , 82 , 9
pleasepleaseplease rolls
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 " - Page 6 Empty Re: Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

Post by Mandingo Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:37 pm

I already miss Ilus-Jad Sad
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Clovis carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
93 , 75 , 70

1. March for the Starrow bridge, we are woefully undermanned and under equipped to deal with such a force, eventually we shall return.

2. Recruit into our army from nearby dungeons or monster burrows or caves or villages.

3. Mock fight using sandbag weaponry with my army, as usual it will be groups of opponents against me, however, this time I shall fight alongside that female bugbear from earlier and the groups of enemies shall be larger, after training Graxis shall spar with her again.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:27 pm

redaeth carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
19 , 100 , 54

1. Continue to help the humans we co-opted into adjusting to living a more natural life. Use the gold gems acquired from my latest journey to help establish currency and an economy for our burgeoning nation. The national symbol shall be a leaf from the Stonebirch Tree in gold surrounded by a wreath of Black Wood Oak branches in a field of green.

2. Send word to nearby elf and other such more natural living species cities and towns of our creed and ask them to join us.

3. Begin working on restoring the items we acquired during our quest into the Sinkholes. The armor of the Bandit Queen and the Framfing Sword.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Mount Svarth in the land of the dead erupts with no warning from anyone or to anyone.

A land bridge that is rough but stable is created from the mountain to the underdark when a large piece of the underdark wedges against the mountain and is covered in magma.

There is no prophetic aspect to this, despite the mountains location, it has erupted before, but its eruptions are not very common. Large amounts of new mineral matter were deposited in that area, which, after the magma cools down enough, can be entered safely (but for the undead enemies) from the underdark.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:59 pm

GLITTERSHINE

1:"Fuck I told them to just use illusions. Great now I just lost some wizards. Fan-fucking-tastic. Send for that Dubdohn. I want to discuss something's with him"
2:"Also go find some animals to capture. Most of our lizards were lost during the war so we need something for our soldiers to ride on"
3:"Also go get me something yo forget about my problems. Beer, weed, cat piss, heroine, whatever. Just get it quick before I start shooting people."

RESPONSE
1. You learn that Dubhdon is an unseelie, a member of a race that was already ancient when elves arose, immortal proto-elves, their world spanning empire shattered when their high king and high queen, King Brys and Queen Morian, divorced. The followers of the king became Seelie, the followers of Morian became Unseelie. This was around 3,700 years ago. Their civil war is technically ongoing, but because almost all seelie and unseelie are dead, there hasn't been a single battle in this war in over 1000 years.

2.Your search for suited mounts produces 22 humongous shrews. Humongous shrew's metabolism isn't as fast as a normal shrews is, they only need to eat about twice a day, they are however extremely vicious fighters.

3. You are given spirit-root wine, a psychedelic drink of extreme power.

Dubhdon easily seduces you.

You wake up the next morning after the best sex of your life, only to find dubdon gone and a ring wrapped up in a note under his pillow. It reads as follows, "For a beautiful, gracious, and sensual lover I won't soon forget." The ring has a single green jewel.

NOTE: you may dialog with dubdon before you trip your tits off and end up in bed.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:09 pm

ASHKUN
1-3; The Underdark is scaaaarrryyy~! I think I'll just swim through the lake and continue on to the little pointy ears. They probably know the quickest way to the ocean since their kind also lives in the ocean!

RESPONSE
The good news: You're on the right track for the point-ears land, you can see their ruins and watch towers as you pass.

The not so good news: something in the lake bit you. It was so small you didn't even feel it. Unfortunately, it was carrying an illness.

You have status ailment: plague.

Chance of fatality: 8%
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:15 pm

MANDINGO
First things first, read ALL of that defiler script. I'm assuming that this magical eye is unaffected by any alter self mechanics, and won't disappear after a week? Hopefully?
Cause I like this eye.
1-2-3: Profusely study the defiler script with all three eyes. Learn whatever I can. For now, everything else is entirely unimportant. I'll return to civilization later.

RESPONSE
The script is broken and from a long time ago, you don't learn any spells, but you did learn more letters and words.

You were surprise attacked by a jaguar man, but your third eye used some sort of power and blasted a big hole in him, knocking yourself unconscious once again.

When you regain consciousness you're in roughly the same spot as before, the jaguar man's carcass laying in the mud and slowly emptying of blood.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:24 pm

CLOVIS
1. March for the Starrow bridge, we are woefully undermanned and under equipped to deal with such a force, eventually we shall return.

2. Recruit into our army from nearby dungeons or monster burrows or caves or villages.

3. Mock fight using sandbag weaponry with my army, as usual it will be groups of opponents against me, however, this time I shall fight alongside that female bugbear from earlier and the groups of enemies shall be larger, after training Graxis shall spar with her again.

RESPONSE
1. You reach the bridge at Strarrow. The mist covered ruins of the old town are a bit spooky, since they're mud/thatch/stick houses situated on docks in the rivers large lake-bends near the bridge, which leads into the old town.

2. You recruit 15 bugbears and a single gorgon. Gorgons are "medusa" like petrifying-gaze woman-creatures.

3. While sandbag training you are surprise attacked by Mist-elf scouts, the gray attired, almost-silent archers picking off some of the trainers and wounding you with an arrow before your armies response disperses them. There were only two or three of them, they fled when you advanced on them. Your army's skills improved, but you were unable to improve due to the injury. You didn't actually give a "command" per se for your army to respond the way it did, it sort of automatically knew what to do, this is a favorable sign, even if you were surprise attacked.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:40 pm

REDAETH

1. Continue to help the humans we co-opted into adjusting to living a more natural life. Use the gold gems acquired from my latest journey to help establish currency and an economy for our burgeoning nation. The national symbol shall be a leaf from the Stonebirch Tree in gold surrounded by a wreath of Black Wood Oak branches in a field of green.

2. Send word to nearby elf and other such more natural living species cities and towns of our creed and ask them to join us.

3. Begin working on restoring the items we acquired during our quest into the Sinkholes. The armor of the Bandit Queen and the Framfing Sword.

RESPONSE
1. The humans already have their own coinage, they melt and recast the money they are given into their coinage, but the jewels they accept as having fixed values. Traders and merchants ask your government how you expect them to do any business without safe roads.

2. Elves, gnomes, treants, and both nymphs and dryads join you. Also a very limited number of nereids join you, the water spirits native to some of the lakes the forest has encompassed. One particularly gorgeous nymph stirs "those feelings" in you. Because your order of spirit is entirely female and there are no males at all, its commonplace for young, weak nature spirits to have girlfriends they are in love relations with, or sexual relations with, at the least, so "those feelings" are normal for you, but its been a long time since you felt them.

3. Gnomes and humans assist with the restoration, the careful, painstaking work slow-going, you need three more actions being spent to restore these items to get them to full use, and for the sword full use means display-case, not battle, though the armor could be used in battle after being repaired. The main work of the restoration is done by Oriads, who have smithy skills because of their position within the nature-spirit group.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Dafty wrote:GLITTERSHINE

1:"Fuck I told them to just use illusions. Great now I just lost some wizards. Fan-fucking-tastic. Send for that Dubdohn. I want to discuss something's with him"
2:"Also go find some animals to capture. Most of our lizards were lost during the war so we need something for our soldiers to ride on"
3:"Also go get me something yo forget about my problems. Beer, weed, cat piss, heroine, whatever. Just get it quick before I start shooting people."

RESPONSE
1. You learn that Dubhdon is an unseelie, a member of a race that was already ancient when elves arose, immortal proto-elves, their world spanning empire shattered when their high king and high queen, King Brys and Queen Morian, divorced. The followers of the king became Seelie, the followers of Morian became Unseelie. This was around 3,700 years ago. Their civil war is technically ongoing, but because almost all seelie and unseelie are dead, there hasn't been a single battle in this war in over 1000 years.

2.Your search for suited mounts produces 22 humongous shrews. Humongous shrew's metabolism isn't as fast as a normal shrews is, they only need to eat about twice a day, they are however extremely vicious fighters.

3. You are given spirit-root wine, a psychedelic drink of extreme power.

Dubhdon easily seduces you.

You wake up the next morning after the best sex of your life, only to find dubdon gone and a ring wrapped up in a note under his pillow. It reads as follows, "For a beautiful, gracious, and sensual lover I won't soon forget." The ring has a single green jewel.

NOTE: you may dialog with dubdon before you trip your tits off and end up in bed.

1:"Well I've gotten high and fucked worse things in my life. Ah well I'm sure it'll be fine." Cecilian then sniffs the ring for any magics. If their isn't she puts it on but if there is she tries to identify it.

2:"Huh we used to feed those shrews to our old mounts. Whatever. Ashvael go have the troops train on riding the rats."

3:Cecilian then sends then sends out some troops to the city of Meopoltoka a drow city from before the fall.shes hoping to find more converts but would be happy with just some supplies.

Glittershine carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
98 , 38 , 26
[/quote]

Last edited by Glittershine on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dice)

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:39 pm

17 , 26 , 25

1. As we have no desire to mimic mankind and their destruction of the earth and soil to make paths for themselves we instead look to the trees. Using our magic we ask them to create branches that join from vast tree to vast tree, forming winding roads through the canopy. Other times the paths will lead through the earth itself, as roots create vast tunnels in which to travel through.

2. Overcome with shyness Thiosa dithers for several days before approaching the nymph. She asks her name and gives her a gift of beauty, a sapling just about to spread its leaves after a long sleep.  To plant in her new home so it may grow as their relationship grows.

3. Continue the restoration of the sword and the armor. Just because man has strayed from nature doesn't mean their accomplishments should be ignored or forgotten.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:03 pm

96 , 57 , 32

1: search the jaguar man for any signs of where he may have come from, and attempt to find my way back to his civilization. I think it's time to become a tribal god.
2: if and when I find the camp, I study them for a short while to make sure they aren't too organized, and then I waltz in and declare myself an incarnation of their god.
3: should they not take to it, which is quite likely, I use various and sundry Magika in order to convince them of my god hood.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:06 pm

16 , 64 , 76

1. Fortify the small town, this will be a temporary base of operations, these dam elves believe that they can provoke me and my force and simply leave!? Post lookouts around the town, I don’t want anything sneaking into it, nobody goes anywhere alone, do not enter the thicker parts of the mist or the woods, unless you wish for death.

2. Make preparations to hunt down the elves, they believe that they can hide within the mist and the woodlands!? We shall burn them out, get ready.

3. Congratulate my army on their quick response to the ambush, rather than train myself I shall spend time with my army for the rest of the day, get to know them, enjoy their company, fight them and drink with them.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Gary Oak carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
34 , 81 , 98
1-3; Ugh, I don't feel soo well~:c! I think pointy ears are probably good at healing since they got arms and stuff! I better move fast and get them to help me! They couldn't resist somebody as cute as mee~!!!
Gary Oak
Gary Oak
King of the Motherfucking Hill

https://nationcivrun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:49 am

GLITTERSHINE
1:"Well I've gotten high and fucked worse things in my life. Ah well I'm sure it'll be fine." Cecilian then sniffs the ring for any magics. If their isn't she puts it on but if there is she tries to identify it.

2:"Huh we used to feed those shrews to our old mounts. Whatever. Ashvael go have the troops train on riding the rats."

3:Cecilian then sends then sends out some troops to the city of Meopoltoka a drow city from before the fall.shes hoping to find more converts but would be happy with just some supplies.

RESPONSE
1. It is a grand ring of experience, studded with a single emerald. Wearing it causes you to gain 5 additional temporary ranks in your primary class. You detect some other presence or magic, but you didn't identify it. Reason: You needed to roll a perfect 100 to identify the additional effect.

Note: though this is a very powerful item "of experience", other items of this type exist and this is by no means a unique item, though a grand one isn't easy to make or enchant.

2. Ashvael rushes into your chambers later without warning, "Undead are surrounding the city!"

3. The troops you sent didn't make it past the front gate of the city. However, they saw the menace coming, and they have blockaded themselves and the rest of the city in.

Sentries report 1000+ undead of various kinds. They bear flags of Lyrane, a drow matron who attempted to unite all the drow into one big empire. Lyrane was just, and very fair, but very severe. It also later outed that she was a lich, having died in a poisoning attempt to assassinate her. This change from drow to undead made her ineligible for the throne of the Matron Superior, that is, the matron over all matrons. She WAS thrown down the oubliette of despair, but apparently she didn't "die" again when she landed after falling the 5,000 feet.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:58 am

REDAETH
1. As we have no desire to mimic mankind and their destruction of the earth and soil to make paths for themselves we instead look to the trees. Using our magic we ask them to create branches that join from vast tree to vast tree, forming winding roads through the canopy. Other times the paths will lead through the earth itself, as roots create vast tunnels in which to travel through.

2. Overcome with shyness Thiosa dithers for several days before approaching the nymph. She asks her name and gives her a gift of beauty, a sapling just about to spread its leaves after a long sleep. To plant in her new home so it may grow as their relationship grows.

3. Continue the restoration of the sword and the armor. Just because man has strayed from nature doesn't mean their accomplishments should be ignored or forgotten.

RESPONSE
1. Numerous trees sacrifice themselves, becoming large canopy road. You had intended this without killing the trees, but instead the trees transformed into pillars and elevated road, thus no longer trees. Fortunately, there is only one road, and it is not wide enough to harm other already existing trees by blocking light or air. So it isn't a total loss.

2-3: Discord strikes your nation.

A human hero named Ofung claims that the Framfing sword is his by lineal right, and that the nature spirits have no right to keep it. Fram left living descendents, there is a possibility this is true. Ofung is a level 58 strider (elite ranger), his class doesn't use the framfing's weapon type, he probably just wants to take it to the family's home. On the other hand, letting it go mid-repair like that, and it already being museum piece as it is, is probably not a super delightfully wonderfully good idea.

Your meeting with the nymph, who's name is Laurolyn, is cut short by this development, but was going just fine.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:04 am

MANDINGO
1: search the jaguar man for any signs of where he may have come from, and attempt to find my way back to his civilization. I think it's time to become a tribal god.
2: if and when I find the camp, I study them for a short while to make sure they aren't too organized, and then I waltz in and declare myself an incarnation of their god.
3: should they not take to it, which is quite likely, I use various and sundry Magika in order to convince them of my god hood.

RESPONSE
1. You do find a SEEMINGLY primitive group of Sloth Men. You still have no idea where the jaguar man came from. The sloth men move slowly and never speak, nor do they seem to wield any weapons or tools, though they do build buildings.

2-3: The moment you speak you know you done fucked up. A general feeling of rage bombards you as every member of the sloth men tribe uses psychokinesis on you, beating the ever living FUCK out of you with telekinetic bashing.

When you wake up you're in a prison in a complex chain that prevents you from moving or speaking.

"The good news-", the voice in your head tells you, "is that we've decided to use your talents. As powerful as we are, we cannot use magic. You will be our slave for seven years, learn our ways, respect and know us. This is our decision, and it is absolute and final. When you're ready to co-operate, let us know. Until then, lay there and starve."

EDIT - Sloth men are able to hear your thoughts, you may "talk" to them by "thinking" dialog to them.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:15 am

CLOVIS
1. Fortify the small town, this will be a temporary base of operations, these dam elves believe that they can provoke me and my force and simply leave!? Post lookouts around the town, I don’t want anything sneaking into it, nobody goes anywhere alone, do not enter the thicker parts of the mist or the woods, unless you wish for death.

2. Make preparations to hunt down the elves, they believe that they can hide within the mist and the woodlands!? We shall burn them out, get ready.

3. Congratulate my army on their quick response to the ambush, rather than train myself I shall spend time with my army for the rest of the day, get to know them, enjoy their company, fight them and drink with them.

RESPONSE
1. Action not possible. Score transferred to another action. Reason: Strarrow needs significant repair before fortification can begin, fortifying it now with anything beyond mud bags and sand bags would risk the docks under it collapsing. However, the sword river's icy blades are still a thing here, and falling into the water would be deadly to you (or an intruder).

2. A mixed bag of volunteers forms up for this arson task. Rogues, cut-throats, and roughhousers. A bunch of real hard asses. There isn't a whole lot of fire starting supplies to be found, but it can start either several campfires, or, one big fire. They're ready at a command for the task of burning the elves out of house and home.

3. This connection with your troops, you realize, is very important. Unless a leader is so powerful no one can challenge him, a leader needs to be well liked by his followers. Later on in the night when you're quite drunk you encounter the gorgon casting some sort of scrying spell to view a location that isn't familiar to you. She lures you into a conversation and surprises you mid-conversation with a charm spell. You end up fucking her.

Note: Due to your intoxication and you already being tired and you being surprised by it, theres no possibility of resisting the charm spell, though you would normally get a roll.

You wake the next day refreshed.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:18 am

ASHKUN
1-3; Ugh, I don't feel soo well~:c! I think pointy ears are probably good at healing since they got arms and stuff! I better move fast and get them to help me! They couldn't resist somebody as cute as mee~!!!

RESPONSE
1-3: You get cured alright. Unfortunately you were delirious by the time you got to the elf town, and you ended up pretty much destroying large portions of it before being driven relentlessly back by lightning, wind, and giant moving tree-things that hurt the hell out of you.

Nevertheless, when you wake up several days later in a place that looks like it was hit by a hurricane and lots of trees were blown down, you're cured.

It ain't easy being whatever-color-you-are.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:50 am

RESPONSE
1. It is a grand ring of experience, studded with a single emerald. Wearing it causes you to gain 5 additional temporary ranks in your primary class. You detect some other presence or magic, but you didn't identify it. Reason: You needed to roll a perfect 100 to identify the additional effect.

Note: though this is a very powerful item "of experience", other items of this type exist and this is by no means a unique item, though a grand one isn't easy to make or enchant.

2. Ashvael rushes into your chambers later without warning, "Undead are surrounding the city!"

3. The troops you sent didn't make it past the front gate of the city. However, they saw the menace coming, and they have blockaded themselves and the rest of the city in.

Sentries report 1000+ undead of various kinds. They bear flags of Lyrane, a drow matron who attempted to unite all the drow into one big empire. Lyrane was just, and very fair, but very severe. It also later outed that she was a lich, having died in a poisoning attempt to assassinate her. This change from drow to undead made her ineligible for the throne of the Matron Superior, that is, the matron over all matrons. She WAS thrown down the oubliette of despair, but apparently she didn't "die" again when she landed after falling the 5,000 feet.

1-3:"Ashvael... Send word to their leader for diplomatic talks. Tell her there shall be no poison, no knives, no plots. Just a regular diplomatic peace talk. Hopefully she's a reasonable sort and she'll accept."

9 , 62 , 96
[/quote]

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am

That was humiliating, and humbling... Being a slave irks me, but I've been one before, and if it gets too trying I can always leave. There seems to be a lot to learn from these psionic sloths. I'm also not sure how effective illusory magic would be on them.
Also, side note, I also have telepathy so I can passively speak into and read people's minds already. JSYK.
"Seems fair to me. What would you have me do? What can my magic accomplish that your psychokinesis cannot?"
1-2-3: Since I can't think of any other activities to do while my actions are ruled by these sloth people, I suppose I'll delegate all of my available focus into heeding their commands for now. Accomplish the sloth people's first request, or at least make headway into it.

49 , 36 , 34
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:21 pm

97 , 50 , 86

1. Ask for proof that the sword belongs to his family. Anyone could come claiming the same given the age of the sword and the length of time that has passed since his death. He may stay as a guest while he gathers his evidence and his argument. In turn I will tell him of how I found the sword and that I lay the body to rest.

2. Continue repairs of the sword and armor while he gathers his evidence.

3. Laurolyn is lovely name, and well suited to such a vision of beauty. Take her to the wildest parts of Black Wood Forest and give her a kiss as the moon streams down through the branches.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:51 pm

http://www.dotd.com/mm/MM00137.htm#
http://www.dotd.com/mm/MM00234.htm
The unifaction of several tribes by Joseph Stalin caused a change within the structure everything was ruled, Everyone was equal if you do wrong you won't get treated differently, But if you do a crime you get enlisted in the Shtrafbat which is a unit that does rapid construction on the frontline goes first into archer fire, clears out traps and other sucidal stuff. The "Soviet Union" that they call themselves, use a unic tactic, were they dig into the ground and build what they call "trenches" which is a big line of holes, What the soviet union calls equality really isin't equality since leaders and elites are orogs, which are orcs and goblins that have more rights than normal orcs and goblins, normal orcs and goblins are slave, but normal orcs have more rights than goblins. But if goblins or orcs does somethign extremly well (Infrastructure,logistics ect) they can become orogs.
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:57 pm

29 , 26 , 64
1-3; OH NOOO~! I better go apologize to them, knife ears don't even have good stuff, just silly trees. I'll tell them what happened and I'm sure they'll help me then! M-maybe some can come with me and we can make the big castle quicker~!
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:11 pm

76 , 36 , 52

1-2. Assist in burning out the elves, but move carefully, I suspect an ambush to be waiting for us. Graxis will lead his forces in defending the arson squadron from ambush, they will move carefully and watch for traps or ambushes, have the wolf riders attempt to sniff out enemy locations.

3. Graxis will work on his ability to perceive and notice dangers to both himself and those around him, may he never be caught unaware.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Druza wrote:http://www.dotd.com/mm/MM00137.htm#
The unifaction of several tribes by Joseph Stalin caused a change within the structure everything was ruled, Everyone was equal if you do wrong you won't get treated differently, But if you do a crime you get enlisted in the Shtrafbat which is a unit that does rapid construction on the frontline goes first into archer fire, clears out traps and other sucidal stuff. The "Soviet Union" that they call themselves, use a unic tactic, were they dig into the ground and build what they call "trenches" which is a big line of holes, What the soviet union calls equality really isin't equality since leaders and elites are orogs, which are orcs and goblins that have more rights than normal orcs and goblins, normal orcs and goblins are slave, but normal orcs have more rights than goblins. But if goblins or orcs does somethign extremly well (Infrastructure,logistics ect) they can become orogs.

No real world references. you may have everything BUT the name "soviet union".
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:22 pm

I cannot end this game with me as prisoner to sloth men
it just doesn't feel right for some reason
please tell me this isn't over Dafty
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:00 am

It ain't ogre. He's busy gassing kikes
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Its not over with by a long shot guise, unfortunately the reason for the season is slowing me down, AND, I've been sick, AND I've got a lot of Real-life shit going down, AND, my computer has had an issue, AND, I've been smoking a hilariously humongous pile of utterly mind-pulverizing weed.

tldr; it ain't over.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:01 pm

I ben u if u dun updat
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Gary Oak wrote:I ben u if u dun updat

I plan to update, but I'm not going to do it when I'm so damn tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Its been EVERY SINGLE DAY that I've been to tired to do any gaming whatsoever. I've been literally to tired to even play video games.

When some of my volunteering events start slowing down and I'm not running ten ways to sunday from the second I get up each day, I'll update.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:07 am

Gonna try and update sometime sunday.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:24 am

GLITTERSHINE
1-3:"Ashvael... Send word to their leader for diplomatic talks. Tell her there shall be no poison, no knives, no plots. Just a regular diplomatic peace talk. Hopefully she's a reasonable sort and she'll accept."

RESPONSE
1-3: The peace talks boil down to two things. Either 1, you pay tribute for 17 years, or 2, you become a vassal and conquer neighboring cities for her. If you became a vassal, a certain amount of leeway would be given, you would be ultimately and finally answerable to her, but you wouldn't simply be a finger-puppet with a flag that has to do whatever she wants and has no rights or choices.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:28 am

MANDINGO
That was humiliating, and humbling... Being a slave irks me, but I've been one before, and if it gets too trying I can always leave. There seems to be a lot to learn from these psionic sloths. I'm also not sure how effective illusory magic would be on them.
Also, side note, I also have telepathy so I can passively speak into and read people's minds already. JSYK.
"Seems fair to me. What would you have me do? What can my magic accomplish that your psychokinesis cannot?"
1-2-3: Since I can't think of any other activities to do while my actions are ruled by these sloth people, I suppose I'll delegate all of my available focus into heeding their commands for now. Accomplish the sloth people's first request, or at least make headway into it.

RESPONSE
There is no overarching "thing" you need to be doing. Instead, each member of the tribe gets you for either several hours, or for the duration of one day. Being lead around on a chain is humiliating, but you're out of that dark hole. The first week you participate in; making pottery, collecting stone, doing a controlled burn of an area, collecting wood, collecting fruit, putting the fruit in the pottery, and then organizing the pottery in a big building.

Note: despite being a slave and sometimes being an assistant to someone who has a skill you don't have, you still gain skill EXP and normal EXP by these actions.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:37 am

REDAETH
1. Ask for proof that the sword belongs to his family. Anyone could come claiming the same given the age of the sword and the length of time that has passed since his death. He may stay as a guest while he gathers his evidence and his argument. In turn I will tell him of how I found the sword and that I lay the body to rest.

2. Continue repairs of the sword and armor while he gathers his evidence.

3. Laurolyn is lovely name, and well suited to such a vision of beauty. Take her to the wildest parts of Black Wood Forest and give her a kiss as the moon streams down through the branches.

RESPONSE
1. His arguments take time to prepare, but they are well thought of. His arguments consist of a lengthy genealogy, a comparison of his appearance with a known-good likeness of Fram, the fragments of Scane's belt and horn, scane being a knight companion of fram who wasn't present at the death but who was with fram on several quests, and was fram's cousin, and finally a signed sealed statement verifying he isn't a crook, and signed both by the local lord of the area he comes from and by two family members and 3 strangers.

2. You've repaired the blade as much as you can without going all out and adding new metal to areas. It now has a special sheath as well as braces and ties to keep it both inside the sheath, and safe from being jostled hard.

3. Your date goes swimmingly. Theres no sex, but its very intimate and cuddly, and you two are surprised by a group of will o the wisps migrating overhead, the large number of floating balls putting off some dim light beyond just the moon as they change colors and fly around in complicated orbital patterns, each orbiting the other to take some of the strain of long flight and travel off.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:41 am

ASHKUN
1-3; OH NOOO~! I better go apologize to them, knife ears don't even have good stuff, just silly trees. I'll tell them what happened and I'm sure they'll help me then! M-maybe some can come with me and we can make the big castle quicker~!

RESPONSE
Most of them are dead, actually. Not only that, but when you find your way to the ruins, you find that they are under a curse of torrential rain, so it always rains there no matter what. This type of curse normally lasts about 7 years. While the ruins are much to small for you to actually go into, they are defensible, and the continuous rain keeps you from having to return to water.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:44 am

CLOVIS
1-2. Assist in burning out the elves, but move carefully, I suspect an ambush to be waiting for us. Graxis will lead his forces in defending the arson squadron from ambush, they will move carefully and watch for traps or ambushes, have the wolf riders attempt to sniff out enemy locations.

3. Graxis will work on his ability to perceive and notice dangers to both himself and those around him, may he never be caught unaware.

RESPONSE
At first the controlled burn goes fine, but only a few hours after it has started, you're already under attack by fierce opponents, 6 giant eagles and 4 treant-men attack you. Your ability to notice is improved by the necessity of this, as the eagles swoop down on targets and tear them to pieces, while the treants marshal the forest, trees and plants regrowing and taking over areas in moments instead of decades/centuries. Not to mention a single punch from a treant-man is fatal to you, or a single being stepped on. They're 20+ feet tall.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:56 am

Although I am now a lowly slave, and illusion magic doesn't seem to work, sometimes good ol' fashioned deceptive or manipulative conversation does the trick.
Or gets the shit beaten out of me again. Whatever.

1-2-3: I don't really mind being a slave, but they aren't even using me for magic. Making pots? That's not difficult. That's not work for a craftsman like myself. Without being too uppity, (I do understand that they are sloth people, after all) I try to gently raise their ambitions beyond simply living in a village and making pots. If they don't know about their neighbors the naga and the jaguar men, I tell them. If they do, I remind them. They bothered to take me as a slave, imagine how much easier life would be if you had many slaves like me who could also use magic (the naga) or are physically very fit (jaguar men)

tl;dr I try to stir the sloth people's spirits into actually trying to do something with their lives besides making pots. Maybe conquer the jaguar men and get more slaves.
60 , 22 , 35
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:00 am

5 , 40 , 52

1. Graxis shall rally his troops, the monster riders shall harass the Ents by attacking them from their blind spot the retreating, they will cycle through the ones that do the attacking and the rest shall keep an eye out for enemy reinforcements, the Giants shall wait for an opportunity to knock over the Ents, preferably after they have been distracted by the monster riders, at which point a “chop squad” will move in to finish off the Ents.

2. These eagles are annoying, have the archers and ranged units besides the riflemen wait for the eagles to draw close in an attack, at which point we will open fire and down them, once they have been downed the Giant Wolf Riders will pounce on and capture the surviving eagles, if we could tame and train these to be mounts it would become a great boon, if one of the eagles are about to get free somehow then they are to be “grounded” permanently, we could always tame the young of these birds.

3. Graxis will oversee both operations, should he notice something going amiss for one of them he will lend his aid either with his throwing axes or with his warpick, should enemy reinforcements arrive then the he will have the riflemen fire a volley at the ambushers while he orders the rest of his troops to form ranks and prepare for engagement. The gorgon will keep her abilities as a trump card, once we begin our counter attack she will open with a petrifying gaze then we charge.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:25 pm

76 , 88 , 67
1-3 OH! I hear land elves dun like water :c~ I'll go ahead and stop the water and the continue on my way! Hopefully, I can find the sea or somebody who knows where. Maybe I'll find a big city and they can tell me where to go Smile
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:28 pm

http://www.dotd.com/mm/MM00137.htm#
The unifaction of several tribes by Joseph Stalin caused a change within the structure everything was ruled, Everyone was equal if you do wrong you won't get treated differently, But if you do a crime you get enlisted in the Shtrafbat which is a unit that does rapid construction on the frontline goes first into archer fire, clears out traps and other sucidal stuff. The "Orc-Goblin" that they call themselves, use a unique tactic, were they dig into the ground and build what they call "trenches" which is a big line of holes, What the Confendracy calls equality really isin't equality since leaders and elites are orogs, which are orcs and goblins that have more rights than normal orcs and goblins, normal orcs and goblins are slave, but normal orcs have more rights than goblins. But if goblins or orcs does somethign extremly well (Infrastructure,logistics ect) they can become orogs.
Do i do actions or something
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Druza carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
92 , 92 , 11

Action 1: Conquer nearby tribes

Action 2: Create weapons

Action 3: CONQUER MOAR
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:05 pm

RESPONSE
1-3: The peace talks boil down to two things. Either 1, you pay tribute for 17 years, or 2, you become a vassal and conquer neighboring cities for her. If you became a vassal, a certain amount of leeway would be given, you would be ultimately and finally answerable to her, but you wouldn't simply be a finger-puppet with a flag that has to do whatever she wants and has no rights or choices.

1-3:"Well seeing as this city doesn't have the resources to either pay your tribute nor take you in a fight, I'm down to be a vassal. However I'd like to remain in control of this city. I've put a lot of work into getting it put back together and would like for it not to have gone to waste."
8 , 19 , 88

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Dafty, stop trolling
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:13 pm

93 , 42 , 84
1. Continue romancing Laurolyn. If the mood is right make love to her.

2. As he has proof we have no right no hold it from him. Give him the Sword Frimfrang. Ask in turn if he would consider joining our nation.

3. The Blackwood Forest has settled into its new size very well and it now time to once again expand it even further. All those attuned to nature work a great spell to expand its borders once more. Once this wood stretched from the ocean to the mountains, and it will do so again.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:53 pm

MANDINGO
Although I am now a lowly slave, and illusion magic doesn't seem to work, sometimes good ol' fashioned deceptive or manipulative conversation does the trick.
Or gets the shit beaten out of me again. Whatever.

1-2-3: I don't really mind being a slave, but they aren't even using me for magic. Making pots? That's not difficult. That's not work for a craftsman like myself. Without being too uppity, (I do understand that they are sloth people, after all) I try to gently raise their ambitions beyond simply living in a village and making pots. If they don't know about their neighbors the naga and the jaguar men, I tell them. If they do, I remind them. They bothered to take me as a slave, imagine how much easier life would be if you had many slaves like me who could also use magic (the naga) or are physically very fit (jaguar men)

tl;dr I try to stir the sloth people's spirits into actually trying to do something with their lives besides making pots. Maybe conquer the jaguar men and get more slaves.

RESPONSE
You are brought before the elder of the tribe, a supremely ancient looking being with very numerous beads and braids in his fur and hair, and a beard that drapes down to the floor and is braided back on itself so he can walk without tripping over it.

"Your thoughts are discordant. We learned long ago that harmony with the natural cycle is best." The elder gestures with his extremely ornate cane towards a child outside. "She is 20,000 years old. There is much, much more to us than you allow yourself to perceive. For this, you will clean all the floors in all the houses twice daily for the next week."

You are then removed without being given time to reply.

Over the course of the next week a few things become more apparent to you; the sloth people are not evil beings, number one, and number two, several of them are what the local humans call Living Buddhas (wisdom stat 75% full or higher).
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:57 pm

CLOVIS

1. Graxis shall rally his troops, the monster riders shall harass the Ents by attacking them from their blind spot the retreating, they will cycle through the ones that do the attacking and the rest shall keep an eye out for enemy reinforcements, the Giants shall wait for an opportunity to knock over the Ents, preferably after they have been distracted by the monster riders, at which point a “chop squad” will move in to finish off the Ents.

2. These eagles are annoying, have the archers and ranged units besides the riflemen wait for the eagles to draw close in an attack, at which point we will open fire and down them, once they have been downed the Giant Wolf Riders will pounce on and capture the surviving eagles, if we could tame and train these to be mounts it would become a great boon, if one of the eagles are about to get free somehow then they are to be “grounded” permanently, we could always tame the young of these birds.

3. Graxis will oversee both operations, should he notice something going amiss for one of them he will lend his aid either with his throwing axes or with his warpick, should enemy reinforcements arrive then the he will have the riflemen fire a volley at the ambushers while he orders the rest of his troops to form ranks and prepare for engagement. The gorgon will keep her abilities as a trump card, once we begin our counter attack she will open with a petrifying gaze then we charge.

RESPONSE
1-3: After Graxis personally entered battle and the lemures and manes started appearing every few kills, plus the gorgon's vicious arrows and petrification counter-attack, the attacking force was put in desperation. One of the Ents used a supremely powerful cast of Earthquake and Graxis fell into the darkness below...

...Graxis awakes somewhere deep underground, in a large scrap-iron cage, war pick sitting outside the cage. The "scritch-scritch" sound of Fomorian tread approaches.

To be clear; you lost your whole army.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:00 pm

ASHKUN
1-3 OH! I hear land elves dun like water :c~ I'll go ahead and stop the water and the continue on my way! Hopefully, I can find the sea or somebody who knows where. Maybe I'll find a big city and they can tell me where to go

RESPONSE
The de-curse-ification didn't fail, but went in an unexpected direction. ZOOP! You're now floating on the surface of the limitless seas of Oceanus, the elemental plane of water.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:10 pm

DRUZA
Action 1: Conquer nearby tribes

Action 2: Create weapons

Action 3: CONQUER MOAR

RESPONSE
1-2: You seize a dwarf convoy, butcher its guardians, cook them, and eat them. In the convoy you find very numerous swords, shields, axes, pikes, lances, and chainmail suits, most of which is of dwarf-make and of excellent quality.

3: A few days after that act of pillage, you encounter a marching force of Arya warriors. You can tell just by their numbers alone you have no chance of victory, or even survival, but you don't want to be shamed in front of your men. It is a bloody rout. But enough of you escaped that you still have a force at your command, albeit seriously depleted force.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum